Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Demon Animals
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Demon Animals
Matt growled at Ty of snarling at him and hating that he was snarling at him and left his tail
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: Demon Animals
Ty sat by Baki's side and nodded.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Demon Animals
Matt look at Ty's every move not trust him one bit
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: Demon Animals
Ty was ignoring Matt. He was moving around just to annoy Matt.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Demon Animals
Matt lower his ears and left his tail with like alpha dog in a pack of dogs and showing he wasn't a weak wolf either
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: Demon Animals
Ty grinned like a wolf would and seemed to laugh.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Re: Demon Animals
Baki looked between the two "Hey chill..." petting Matt
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Demon Animals
whats with all the anger? we should be working together there's only a little of us left...
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: Demon Animals
Ty yawned and went over by Jade. He howled at the moon again.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Re: Demon Animals
Manki stood next to Jade.
Baki stood up looking at everyone "Who are you people?"
Baki stood up looking at everyone "Who are you people?"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Demon Animals
well it depens on the legend ur thinking of, some call us the spirts of the forest but now a days they just call us demons
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Demon Animals
Mall look at Ty howling at the moon and howled at it again over and over and then stop and look at baki and lick her hand
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: Demon Animals
Ty gave Baki a look that said, 'We are what we appear to be.' But then again, Ty was being a smartass. He laughed because he knew that if he wanted to talk, he should just shift into his human form.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Demon Animals
Matt look at ty and snarl at growled realizing he was being a smartass right now and look at the sky again
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Demon Animals
Baki looked between Ty and Matt then back at Jade "Yea I knew that already I can smell it on you, I wanted to know your names."
Manki looked at Ty and Matt then back at Jade "Demons is such and overused name."
Manki looked at Ty and Matt then back at Jade "Demons is such and overused name."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Demon Animals
Well yeah, hunters call us that. Its the reason why they hunt us...I personally like spirts best.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
