Page 3 of 4

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 10:16pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
.... *Alkelie stayed silent looking at her* i still owe u my life, i will do al i can to help with anything u want...

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 4:03am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty had heard the mental scream
"What the fook was that," turning back from skimming over the waves, she zoomed to where Alkelie and Kittex were.
"Aw, poop, what are you guys doing here. I thought you younger ones had gone off some where to make sure you survived," she looks to the sky, then back at Alkelie
"Ah Alkelie, haven't seen you in a millennia or so," she stretched and looked about.
"I better be off, I'm sure theres people to save somewhere," she looked at her tattered top, "Plus I need new clothes,"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 5:37am
by Cheshire Cat
"Why do you bother with the humans?" she asked Kitty

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 5:53am
by Nathan~Chevalier
*Alkelie looks confused at her* thats right, i know u two, my memory its really blurry but i know u

*Alkelie gets up* dont bother with the humans all u do is end up hurt at the end.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:03am
by Cheshire Cat
"exactally my point."

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 7:33am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty shrugs sadly
"I only help them out. Its not like I live with them as one of them. In England they worshipped me as their hero, but that gets old, so I move on to America. I like to busy myself, since I'm one of the only one of us 6 left with her other half. I HAVE to resist the urge to go to him, since I don't want to die," she sighs and looks to the sky, "I could never live as a human,"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:29am
by Mew Vanilla
Gabrielle flew down next to Kitty, Alkelie and Kittex. "Sorry I'm late, she shrugged, but I heard a call. Is everything all right?" She glanced at the three of them. "By the way, I'm Gabrielle. I feel as though I know you three. Can't put a figure on it though."

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:36am
by Cheshire Cat
She sighed. "I wouldnt help them. They have caused me WAY to much pain" she looked down.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:58am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty looked at Gabrielle then Alkelie
"It seems there is memory loss abundant amoung us," she looked at Kittex, "I assume you remember me?" she thought as she looked at them curiously, "And humans may cause us pain, but why lower ourselves to them and act like them. I fight to put across a good example to humans. We we're put here on Earth to protect humans. We are all they have left. I feel ashamed that some of you ignore that fact," she sighed and turned away from them, "I just wonder how the first ever Angel feels. Prehaps I am the only one left who fights for what we're meant to. As the second Angel, I feel it is my right to uphold our now lost honour," She looked back at them over her shoulder and shook her head sadly, "This is too many Angel's in one place, I'm off," she ran then leapt into the air, zooming high above the park

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:03am
by Cheshire Cat
She rolled her eyes and took off as well.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:32am
by Nathan~Chevalier
*Alkelie looked at Gasbrielle and smiled* ill see you around, *then he took off after Kittex*

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:35pm
by Mew Vanilla
"Wow you people are just peachy." She flew off and landed down next to a fountain. She liked walking among the humans even though she knew it wasn't good for her. "I wonder why we don't remember each other?"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 01, 2008 4:03am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty began to circle New York again and spotted the young Angel walking among humans. She didn't know much about this one and landed in a alley then integrated with the crowd. She walked up next to Gabrielle and kept pace with her.
"So what do you do now a days Gabrielle? You have lost your memory I assume?"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 01, 2008 7:27am
by Mew Vanilla
"Oh hi Kitty! I try to help as many people as I can since I practically blame myself for World War 1." She sighed. "That's a long story but I'm slowly killing myself off by acting like a 15 year old & partying with the humans. Everything was good until I met him........ The guy of my dreams" She shook her head then turned to Kitty. "I think I have lost my memory because I can't remember much past WW1 but I know I was around for much longer than that. What about you?

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 01, 2008 7:32am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty looked about
"Don't worry, you won't die unless you come into contact with your other half, the Angel that was made out of the same star as you," she sighed, "As for your memory, even though you have your powers still, your forgetting what you're here for, as you've been living with humans. This wont drain your powers or immortality, but it will make you forget," Kitty looked to the sky, "I help out as a hero," she caught some one giving her a funny look and swore, "A hero in tattered clothes. Damn I need to shop. Wanna go shopping and act like a mortal with me Gabrielle? I've not been here for long so no one will recognise me, unless they're British," she grinned and pulled Gabrielle to Macys.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 01, 2008 7:44am
by Mew Vanilla
"Ohmyjosh I love shopping! So how did your clothes get messed up? Battle, robbery, lose a fight with a lawnmower?" She peered through the racks. "So what would you like? Macy's has the best highend clothes but if you want some younger looking we'll go to Hollister or Aeropostale." She smiled. "You know I think the reason I hang out with mortals is so I won't be lonely and I fit in. Is that a bad idea?"