Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily cheers and says"yea you did it"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

Yuki gives the thumbs up and grabs his diploma. Yuki sits back down," I feel great, now i have freedom.I gotta celebrate for this moment." Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"yea he did it he did i fell like we can do anything now"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"Well i have to wait till you graduate." Yuki says
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"oh yea"and then she goes down and hugs him and says"well what to do now?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

" I dont know, Im so happy, that i dont care what we do." Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well we go to a movie or we can allways party at my house?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"Your choice.Or i could show you my mansion." Yuki says. "I cant believe it, Yuki Sasumi, the rockstar graduates high school...oooops you werent supposed to hear that." Yuki says nervously.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"i don't care what you are and would love to see your house"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"So-so-so you did hear huh? Well please dont tell anyone please im working on a song and i dont really have time for auto graphs. Okay come on." Yuki says
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"i won't"and she says"this is going to be so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"Uh-huh, i could party and practice too. My concerts next weekend, i could get you in as a vip." Yuki says as he flies to his mansion.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"i would love that"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"Awesome, well here we are, Sasumi Estates. I have a fountain in the back and a swimming pool, a butler outside and inside, chefs, arcade, music room, party room, just about everything." Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow its so big"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"Uh-huh 500 hundred rooms to be exact. I'll be in the arcade." Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!
Locked