Page 22 of 31

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 2:18pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He chuckled,"Now about that kiss"

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 2:32pm
by Cheshire Cat
She was still shaking and didnt hear him

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 2:45pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiled,hugging her tighter"You don't have to be scared you know..

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 2:46pm
by Cheshire Cat
"it was so real....."

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 2:48pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
That what happens in this world....i'm sorry."He said sighing

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:18pm
by ..shuichi..
.:Aki-Kun:. wrote:laughes abit "no going to the other people i meet others"

"Oh. Okay." He walked silently for a while, then stopped. "I'm going this way... Will I see you again?"

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:42pm
by Cheshire Cat
bruises were starting to appear where her father used to hit her

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:43pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighed,"I'm so sorry..

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:47pm
by Cheshire Cat
"it wasnt your fault"

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:47pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I wish I could help you though

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:48pm
by Cheshire Cat
"its ok" she kinda smiled

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:49pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
"you know u can come along too if you want?"

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:51pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He chuckled,patting her on the head"Just to let you know I won't ever let anybody hit you again!

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:51pm
by ..shuichi..
Souji thought about this. "How many people are there?"

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 3:57pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
aki thought about it "about five or six of them why do u ask if u like being a lone i stay with you?"

Re: Wonderland

Posted: Nov 06, 2007 4:03pm
by ..shuichi..
"I just don't like when there's a lot of people... it's harder to control their actions." he said very low. "And that's alright, you don't have to stay with me. You probably prefer to be with your friends, right?"