Page 22 of 25
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 3:49pm
by Black Cat
"Is he?........Souji becareful I think they're vampires!!!" Zeline shouted at him. Though she might've been too late in talling him that.
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 3:50pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
(9sorry first part is my other character sorry about that lol))
Sura walk behind him and tip him on his shoulder "leave them or u face me u got that beat it" he glare at him evilish
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 3:59pm
by ..shuichi..
Souji looked at Zeline. "I think you're right... And if they are, then we're screwed. Sura, be careful..." Suddenly, the all the men attacked them at the same time.
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 4:06pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Sura glared and growled and throw them all off him one jump on his back and stab him on the side. Sura growled real loudly and grab him by the neck and through him off his back and his body fly of and his head was still in Sura mouth. Sura throw the head at a man.
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 7:21pm
by Black Cat
A few of the men came charging at Zeline, she ran behind a tree and the men followed, she turned a kicked one of them sending him flying back into the others following her. "We can't just keep fighting, we have to do something!!" She yelled out to Souji and Sura.
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 7:31pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
((characters name SURA))
Sura look at her "i know"
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 7:42pm
by Black Cat
(Sorry, got confused about the chars)
"So any ideas?!" Zeline yelled as she kept trying to stay away from the men.
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 7:49pm
by ..shuichi..
"I don't know... We can't run either. They'll catch us. I think we don't have a chance..." Souji said. He felt another sharp pain on his leg. He had been hit again. He fell.
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 7:56pm
by Black Cat
"Souji!!" Zeline managed to get away from the men chasing after her and ran over to Souji. "Hey are you ok?!"
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 7:57pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Sura glare and all four shot at his three of them hit on the side and one on his chest he growled and ran and kill them all. sura grab the knife on his back but, could not reach it
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 8:01pm
by ..shuichi..
"I'm fine... just run. I'll be right there..." he smiled softly. The looked at Sura. "Sura, just go with her. Protect her, it seems you're pretty strong."
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 8:03pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Sura look at him "are u sure"
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 8:06pm
by Black Cat
Zeline grabbed his arm and put it around her shoulder. "Hey Sura help me carry him!"
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 6:20am
by ..shuichi..
"No! Go, I'll just slow you down! You two go and I'll catch you later... I'll be alright."
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 8:24am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
"Take him away i be here and kill this ddamn human" he look at the human evil hhis eyes turned bloody red eyes and growled at them all
Re: Animal Transformer Vampire
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 12:57pm
by Black Cat
"Alright, you be careful Sura!" Zeline lifted Souji up and started to run into the woods. "Sorry Souji, but there is no way I'm leaving you behind"