Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Pokemon rp

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok we trust you"and pikachu says"yea"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

Pachirisu does his most powerful move a bolt tackle. It hits yuki and causes him to fly straight and hit the ground but he doesnt move.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"stop you are going to use up your power"and pikachu says"rest for a bit"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

" But yuki wont move and he's my trainer.I gotta wake him." Pachirisu says
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok but lets set up camp its getting late"and pikachu says"yea"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

' maybe this." Pachirisu says as he does an Iron Tail to yuki, yuki doesnt move
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily goes and sets up camp and goes down and says"bring him here"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

Pachirisu pulls Yuki towards camp and lays him down.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emiy says"let him rest for now"and pikachu says"yea"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

Pachirisu falls asleep on yuki and sleeps until morning, only to see that yuki is gone.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily wakes up and says"what he is gone!?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Where did he go? Come on out mew and turn into staraptor and look for yuki
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

" hey guys!! Over here!!!" Yuki yells as he swims in the lake.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok we have to find him"and she says"come on swellow"and swellow says"i will help look and come back if i find him"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

*walks toward lake* What are you doing yuki?
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

" Swimming, I felt someone kiss me and i was gonna wake but then i got thundered bolt tackled bitten and Iron Tailed so i stayed on the ground." yuki says as he gets out.
Sora rox!!!
Locked