Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Seether
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Reel Big Fish
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
_BellaMuerte_
Visitor

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by _BellaMuerte_ »

HIM!!!!
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

My Chemical Romance
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Europe
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Eisley
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Yellowcard
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Dropkick Murphys
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Sevendust
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Tool
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Gambit
Visitor

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Gambit »

Lacrimosa
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

ACDC
^^
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Gambit
Visitor

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Gambit »

Calexico
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Oingo Boingo
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Gambit
Visitor

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Gambit »

Oceansize
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Eiffel 65
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Locked