Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Half-Demon High
-
Neko Angel
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Half-Demon High
"I have no idea." Makoto said happily. She was filled with energy that hadn't been there in a long time, and she was content to walk. But she could tell Xavier was bored. "How about you pick something to do?" she asked, smiling at him. Her hair was back to a goldish yellow, her eyes now almost an amber color.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
"I really don't know, either. This school seems more boring than it used to be." Xavier sighed, studying the various shapes of clouds in the sky.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
Neko Angel
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Half-Demon High
*Makoto frowned, not sure how to answer to this, this being her first year here. Then, she pulled out her water bottle again and played around with the bubbles she created, trying to think of something fun to do.*
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
Xavier was still glaring into the sky, his eyes shining in the light.
"You ever wondered what was beyond the clouds? Are there more clouds, or an entirely different world? It's almost like the sky is an endless sea, and the clouds are just small islands giving the land refuge from the sun's rays."
His voice was melodious, chiming along with the birds and the wind, almost as if he himself were part of nature.
"You ever wondered what was beyond the clouds? Are there more clouds, or an entirely different world? It's almost like the sky is an endless sea, and the clouds are just small islands giving the land refuge from the sun's rays."
His voice was melodious, chiming along with the birds and the wind, almost as if he himself were part of nature.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
Neko Angel
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Half-Demon High
*Makoto looked up and smiled. She had wondered something like that, though her thoughts had not been as poetic.* "Yes." she said simply, pondering what he had said.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
"I want to be there someday, free from the toils of the land. Free from sin and shadows and evil." Xavier continued, his eyes showing an immense amount of hurt and pain.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
Neko Angel
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Half-Demon High
*Makoto felt his pain hanging on the air. Her eyes became a concerned blue again, her hair matching.* "Xavier-san, are you alright? You want to talk about it?" she asked kindly, smiling slightly. It was hard for her to smile with so much pain coming from him.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
After another moment of looking into the sky, he looked at Makoto, the pain in his eyes seemingly gone.
"Nah, I'm fine." he said, showing a bright smile.
"Nah, I'm fine." he said, showing a bright smile.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
Neko Angel
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Half-Demon High
*Makoto smiled back. She wondered what could have caused him to feel so much pain in one instant. Her eye and hair color started going back to amber.* "If you're sure. I'm always here to talk to, kay?" she said sweetly.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
"And that's why I stick around you. You're sweet." Xavier laughed.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
Angel: "Please help me out as much as u can." *close her eyes and starts breating heavy again*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Half-Demon High
Yuko took a deep breath and cracked her knuckles. "I'll try my best," she said and laid a hand on the suffering girl's forehead. Her hands glowed, absorbing most of the symptoms.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
angel: *her ears twitching real fast and moves her tail slightly*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
Is she ok now?
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
*her tail puffs up and opens her eyes and ran off*
Emily and Rose: "EVERYTIME I KNOW SHE WOULD DO THIS MAGIC"
Emily: "I know we should not agree with this!"
Emily and Rose: "EVERYTIME I KNOW SHE WOULD DO THIS MAGIC"
Emily: "I know we should not agree with this!"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
Shino stops her with his shadow and brings her to him picking her up."whats wrong with her?
