Page 27 of 28

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 6:35pm
by Draco;P
Xavior tilted his head a little then followed her out "something bothering you miss?" he asked politley, not knowing her name

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 6:42pm
by Black Cat
Zeline looked at him. "Huh? Oh, its nothing really. And I guess its a little late but my name is Zeline"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 6:54pm
by Draco;P
Xavior smiled "nice to meet you Zeline" he bowed "but what do you mean it's a little too late?"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 6:57pm
by Black Cat
She sighed. "Oh that, I meant I should have introduced myself earlier before I was so short on time"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:12pm
by Draco;P
Xavior tilted his head "why is your time short? what's going to happen? if you don't mind answering"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:16pm
by Black Cat
"I don't mind. There is going to be a battle soon and I may not live through it........even if I do I doubt I'll be the same"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:21pm
by Draco;P
Xavior just looked at her for awhile "who are you batteling and why?"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:23pm
by Black Cat
"He's a monster of a man named Vaith and he killed my best friend and second in comrade years ago"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:32pm
by Draco;P
Xavior nodded "I see" he looked out in the distance "so it's just you and him in this battle?" he asked calmly

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:35pm
by Black Cat
"No, he has an army of his own and I know my guys want to get revenge as well" She looked up at the sky.

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:41pm
by Draco;P
Xavior closed his eyes "I understand, so, would you like to be alone?" he asked looked back at Zeline smiling

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:42pm
by Black Cat
Zeline stayed silent for a moment then looked at him. "No, I'd rather not"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:45pm
by Draco;P
Xavior nodded "then I'll stay with you" he smiled politley

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:49pm
by Black Cat
"Thanks" She smiled and then looked up at the sky.

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:54pm
by Draco;P
Xavior nodded "anytime" he put his hands in his pockets and looked at the park nearby "so, anything you want to talk about? Or would you prefer silence?"

Re: Neko,Neko

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 7:57pm
by Black Cat
"I'm willing to talk"