Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What are you listening to right now?
re: What are you listening to right now?
Take On Me - A-ha.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
X & Y - Coldplay.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Inuyasha-sama
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1129
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 7:50pm
- Gender: Male
re: What are you listening to right now?
Black cat is my pet cat!
Mik3 is an awesome buddy =D
Mik3 is an awesome buddy =D
re: What are you listening to right now?
Enchantment - Axenstar.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
re: What are you listening to right now?
Burning Angel - Arch Enemy (live in Paris 2004)
re: What are you listening to right now?
Spirit Never Dies - Masterplan.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
I'm Gonna Love You Come Rain or Come Shine (Frank Sinatra). Peace out

Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
Crystal Night - Masterplan.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
G.G Allin- Last In Line For The Gang Bang.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

