Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What are you listening to right now?
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: What are you listening to right now?
Linkin Park - "A Place for my Head"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: What are you listening to right now?
Creek Mary's Blood - Nightwish.
(Thanks Locke =D)
(Thanks Locke =D)
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
re: What are you listening to right now?
Pride - Gundam Seed Destiny
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: What are you listening to right now?
I've Got The World On A String (Frank Sinatra) Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
some Linkin Park song dont kno wat its called 
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
re: What are you listening to right now?
Witchcraft (Frank Sinatra) Peace out
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
Beautiful Day - U2
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
I've Got You Under My Skin (Frank Sinatra) Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
Theif - Our Lady Peace (Thank You Anna)
Peace In =D
Peace In =D
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
Takee it Easy (Eagles) Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
OMG Eagles!!!
Hotel California - Eagles.
Peace In ^o^
Hotel California - Eagles.
Peace In ^o^
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
