Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What are you listening to right now?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Hey
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Hey »

Delerium - After All
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Nanashi »

Witchy Woman (Eagles) Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Northern Sky - Axenstar. <3. ^o^
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Nanashi »

Desparado (Eagles) Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Speed Of Sound - Coldplay. ^o^
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Nanashi »

Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix) Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Wonderwall - Oasis. ^o^
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Nanashi »

The Wind Cries Mary (Jimi Heandrix) Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Raoul Duke »

The Crystal Ship - The Doors
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Cherry Darling »

Inside Out - Eve 6
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Raoul Duke »

Imagine - Neil Young (John Lennon cover)
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Cherry Darling »

Breaking The Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

Re: re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Raoul Duke »

Mrs. Margera wrote:Breaking The Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers

woowoo!

Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers


"Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging/Celebrity skin is this your chin or is that war you're waging?"
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Cherry Darling »

I Could Have Lied - Red Hot Chili Peppers <3
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by SYL »

Lonely Days~System of a Down
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

Re: re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Raoul Duke »

SYL wrote:Lonely Days~System of a Down
Omg that song is soooooo emo! :wink:


Purple Haze - Hendrix
Locked