Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
*looks at Rj* What are you going to do?
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
Oh. Do you mind if I come. I need some action. Pleez. I'll just watch.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
Renai was snoring onthe side of the river hugging a rock
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
Ok I will. Ready to go?
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Re: Naruto
Hey what'going on?I almost forgot about this rp!! ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Re: Naruto
RJ and vanilla are going off somewhere and Renai is hugging a rock and snoring(asleep)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
(mm let's see RJ,Neji,and misty are going to battle a leader of a gang that killed my family)
I'm back
Re: Naruto
Uh can I come?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
Sakura:ok!
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
(i almost 4got about this rp)
Misty: Woot Woot! Cool another battle is ahead!
Misty: Woot Woot! Cool another battle is ahead!
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
Misty: Oh boo who. I can be happy all I want to be.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!

