Hatebreed- I Will Be Heard.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What are you listening to right now?
re: What are you listening to right now?
(You wench!
)
Hatebreed- I Will Be Heard.
Hatebreed- I Will Be Heard.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Hey
- Visitor
Re: re: What are you listening to right now?
Iamthetampon wrote:(You wench!)
Hatebreed- I Will Be Heard.
Men Without Hats - Safety Dance (I love these guys, and if you ever decide to have an 80's-themed party, this is one of those must haves in your party mix, believe me... you can't go wrong with "Safety Dance". *nods*)
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: What are you listening to right now?
Superman - Goldfinger
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
re: What are you listening to right now?
Less Than Jake - All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: What are you listening to right now?
awesome song ^_^
Alkaline Trio - Mr Chainsaw
Alkaline Trio - Mr Chainsaw
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Hey
- Visitor
Re: re: What are you listening to right now?
OH!! I love Death Cab For Cutie!!!Sangu Anima wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Death cab for cutie - Soul meets body
Andrew W.k. - She Is Beautiful <3 (best song to dance to)
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: What are you listening to right now?
Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone
(triple posts baby)
(triple posts baby)
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: What are you listening to right now?
Coldplay - Talk
(Pentuple, ok this is getting ridiculous)
(Pentuple, ok this is getting ridiculous)
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: What are you listening to right now?
holy... [censored]!
you're kidding me right Sangu Anima?!
Coldplay - Swallowed By The Sea
Coldplay - Swallowed By The Sea
-
Gambit
- Visitor
Re: re: What are you listening to right now?
You know that's the second time with the same song.Anner The Wench wrote:holy... s**t!you're kidding me right Sangu Anima?!
Coldplay - Swallowed By The Sea
Coldplay - X&Y
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: What are you listening to right now?
In Flames - "Metaphor"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."

