Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active
Discord community.
Discussions about anything music-related.
-
Hey
- Visitor
Post
by Hey »
Sangu Anima wrote:
You know that's the second time with the same song.
Coldplay - X&Y
Ahhhhhhh!!!
Coldplay - X&Y
...Third time...
-
Gambit
- Visitor
Post
by Gambit »
Anner The Wench wrote:Sangu Anima wrote:
You know that's the second time with the same song.
Coldplay - X&Y
Ahhhhhhh!!!
Coldplay - X&Y
...Third time...
Has become a little creepy by now..
Coldplay - Speed of sound
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Kittie - "Brackish"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Gaming Goddess »
Duende - Delerium
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?

Part of the
Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Godsmack - "Re-Align"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Depeche Mode - "Enjoy The Silence"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Hey
- Visitor
Post
by Hey »
Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen (love the lyrics)
-
Mai
- Moderator

- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mai »
Bullet For My Valentine- Hand Of Blood
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
In Flames - "Metaphor"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Dark*Star
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1725
- Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Dark*Star »
KELLY CLARKSON~BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES!
(
Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™
)
-
Nanashi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm
Post
by Nanashi »
Summer Jamming (Inner Circle). Peace out

Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
Nanashi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm
Post
by Nanashi »
Rough Boy (Inner Circle). Peace out

Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
Hey
- Visitor
Post
by Hey »
Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman
"Ain't i clean, bad machine
super cool, super mean"
-
Nanashi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm
Post
by Nanashi »
Fruitful Days (Big Mountain). Peace out

Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
Nanashi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm
Post
by Nanashi »
I Would Find A Way (Big Mountain). Peace out

Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
In Flames - "Free Fall"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."