Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What are you listening to right now?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Another Innocent Girl - Alkaline Trio
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Hey
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Hey »

Frou Frou - Let Go <3
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mai »

David Bowie- Diamond Dogs.

(The best of David Bowie, AWESOME! =P~ )
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Pain - Jimmy Eat World....

song change

Like The Angel - Rise Against
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Cloud
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Cloud »

T-Pain Feat. Mike JONES!!- Love with a Stripper
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Raoul Duke »

By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Bathory - "One Rode to Asa Bay"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Metallica - "Nothing Else Matters"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Metallica - "Master of Puppets"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Anner The Wench wrote:
Starfire wrote:Upside Down - Jack Johnson (such a cute song)
:shock: would it be too much if I said I love you? lol :mrgreen:

Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes <3<3<3<3<#<##<<32fr<efdsfdakhavkvb



lol
Ahahaha... Yeahh.. :shock: . Lol kidding! I love you too. ^o^.

Taylor - Jack Johnson.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Turbine Blade
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Turbine Blade »

Sad Statue - System Of A Down
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by SYL »

The Way You Move~Outkast
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

The Aquabats - "Fashion Zombies"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by SYL »

baby got back~Old school players
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

^ lmao!! I love that song!

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by SYL »

XP

Push It~Oldies
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Locked