Page 29 of 35
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:52am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
"im doing ok honey how about you?"
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 5:01pm
by Master InuYasha
"I'm doing fine."Inu responds. "So what did you do for new years?"Inu asks
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:11pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
"I went to Japan yea and had a backstage pass to see "The GazettE and Wizard" jrock yea they are all so cute lol" and looks at her son all happy "what about you sweetie?"
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:58pm
by Master InuYasha
"Nothing I just stayed home with my family and relatives"Inu replies
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 9:48am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Look at her son "that's good" she smile and its almost time for u to go back to school
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 9:16pm
by Master InuYasha
"O.k mom"Inu replies as he goes into his room.He then starts to put everything in his backpack.
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 6:19pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
She went upstairs and make sure he got everything "are u ready for tomorrow."
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 10:59am
by Hallow
I'm back.
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 4:20pm
by Keilu
"Hello, family!!"
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 10:08am
by Hallow
"How are you?"
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 4:53pm
by Keilu
"Very happy, daddy!!"
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 5:10pm
by Master InuYasha
"Yes i'm ready"Inu replies as he smiles
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 8:37pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
"good its time to get ready to bed ok" she smile and kiss him on his forhead
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:52am
by Hallow
When did Master Inuyasha join the family?
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:49pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
about two pages ago
Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 5:59am
by Hallow
I see. I guess I wasn't here for that.