Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by OniKira »

the blonder haired girl is SPOILERS



Namine, Kairi's Nobody



END SPOILERS

yea, the song is called Passion; well thats the japanese version. the english version is called Sanctuary
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked