Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Any true Metal music fans here?
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Dragon Force (speed metal)
Fury of the storm rocks all yah socks
re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Reno: I tougth you liked Nasum? 
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
re: Any true Metal music fans here?
EH, Lamb Of God, Children of Bodom, Mantis, Mettalica, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Hand Of BLood
Those gotta count right? xD
And Metal Bands that Dont count are... Disturbed,SOAD,SLipknot,etc.
Those gotta count right? xD
And Metal Bands that Dont count are... Disturbed,SOAD,SLipknot,etc.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Rofl, stfu or i'll kick yo @ssOmbaraka wrote:Reno: I tougth you liked Nasum?
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
DragonForce is Power metalReno wrote:Dragon Force (speed metal)Fury of the storm rocks all yah socks
"MEAT... SANDWHICH"
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Maybe if you heard real Metal, you'd see why I am saying those bands aren't Metal. just because a band plays a guitar, and is loud, that doesn't always mean it is Metal.Rikoku wrote:korn, system, slipknot, they are all Metal
"MEAT... SANDWHICH"
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Thank you for proving me that you don't have any ideaKronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:DragonForce is Power metalReno wrote:Dragon Force (speed metal)Fury of the storm rocks all yah socks
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Owned!Vash wrote:Thank you for proving me that you don't have any ideaKronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:DragonForce is Power metalReno wrote:Dragon Force (speed metal)Fury of the storm rocks all yah socks
xD Thats because Korn is That Nu-Metal thingy right?
System of a Down Is Nu-metal too right??
Slipnot.. is Nu xDD.
And rikoku, Staind is Hard Rock. =S
(I think, Correct me if i'm wrong
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
You're correct.Starfire wrote:And rikoku, Staind is Hard Rock. =S
(I think, Correct me if i'm wrong)
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Hmmm... I was wondering... Have you ever heard of...Vash wrote:Korpiklaani
Apokalyptische Reiter
Scar Symmetry
In Flames
Grave Digger
Finntroll
Fear Factory
Equilibrium
Ensiferum
Eisregen
Einherjer (long lives Paganmetal)
Children of Bodom
Bathory
Battlelore
Ayreon
Borknagar
Marduk
Vintersorg
Darkthrone
Emperor
Enslaved
Enthroned
Mayhem
Immortal
Satyricon
Rotting Christ
Dark Funeral
Burzum
Gorgoroth
Falkenbach
Signs of Darkness
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Any true Metal music fans here?
lol I am a true, hardcore, metal fan, but my friends think I'm wierd cause I like Jazz, rap, and r&b as well.

"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
So... you're a true hardcore metal fan, eh?ANGEL OF HELL wrote:lol I am a true, hardcore, metal fan, but my friends think I'm wierd cause I like Jazz, rap, and r&b as well.![]()
![]()
![]()
Last edited by Mrs. Vengeance on Feb 06, 2006 6:46pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: Any true Metal music fans here?
How many REAL METAL bands do I have to know or listen to that would make me a metal head?
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Well, I have no idea. xD But probably according to Kronik, you are a real metal head if you listen to the other genres of metal and not Nu-Metal and Alt xD.Panda wrote:How many REAL METAL bands do I have to know or listen to that would make me a metal head?![]()
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: Any true Metal music fans here?
lets see...Mrs. Vengeance wrote:So... you're a true hardcore metal fan, eh? Let's find out. What're your favorite metal bands?ANGEL OF HELL wrote:lol I am a true, hardcore, metal fan, but my friends think I'm wierd cause I like Jazz, rap, and r&b as well.![]()
![]()
![]()
Avenged sevenfold
Thrice
Atryu
Iron Maiden
Lamb of God
Underoath
Mettalica
all speed metal (cause its awsome)
Guns N Roses
Ozzy Osbourne
Disturbed...and many more
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
re: Any true Metal music fans here?
Kronik, you should be focusing less on the genres of metal and on trying to be so hardcore all the time, and more on the actual music. Genres for bands are arbitrary because often individual songs can be classed.
