Page 4 of 5

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:08pm
by Tyche
That one is awesome. And I can finially say "mucho masturabtion" without blushing! Look Look! *says it*

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:10pm
by DanceHallDrug
*giggles*

Mucho Masturbation! :lol:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:11pm
by Tyche
*starts singing the whole song*

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:12pm
by DanceHallDrug
I'm listening to it right now! :color:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:13pm
by Tyche
Eww.

They taste the same.

If you close your eyes.

*listening to Tango Maureen though :P*

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:15pm
by DanceHallDrug
Wine and BEER!! :bounce:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:17pm
by Tyche
*steals the wine and beer* No drinking for you.

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:18pm
by DanceHallDrug
Aww, but TYCHE! I wanna! Varst said I can come over and get boozed up at her house some day. Yay! I mean...Drinking is bad, all you innocent children!

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:21pm
by Tyche
"Innocent"? You're far from it Sakisaka...

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:43pm
by DanceHallDrug
yeah...I know. 8)

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:46pm
by Tyche
Er... Uh....

*tangos*

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:47pm
by Cold Revolver
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:50pm
by Tyche
Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Er... we're talking about Rent know... :-s

(likes being lame. Keeps people away)

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 3:11pm
by Cold Revolver
Tyche wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Er... we're talking about Rent know... :-s

(likes being lame. Keeps people away)

Your saying you hate me? Pfft fine I see how it is. [-(


Whats this thread about anyways? Never bothered to check the first page. Oh damn :O That means its nothing more than spam. Oh crap. 8-[

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 3:12pm
by DanceHallDrug
I just watched Rent again (I'm actually in the process of watching it)--I love Angel--so cute. But I'll probably cry when he dies...again... :cry:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 3:26pm
by Tyche
Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Er... we're talking about Rent know... :-s

(likes being lame. Keeps people away)

Your saying you hate me? Pfft fine I see how it is. [-(


Whats this thread about anyways? Never bothered to check the first page. Oh damn :O That means its nothing more than spam. Oh crap. 8-[
Eh... I don't hate you.

And Rent is a Musical... (just met Tyler or whatever the crap his name is, Sakisaka... I like to hurt him)