Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Pokemon ds

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Aiden »

i love Arceus and Darkrai and Rayquaza ro w/e his name art.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i love the games and i also love that they put a gril pikachu in this one and also all the girls in the games and i just love the games they are so fun
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
panda-chan
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: May 18, 2007 5:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by panda-chan »

i dont have pokemon diamond or pearl but im goint to get it soon i know its great must get!!! :P
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Kuragari »

Yeah, you need to get it~ that way we could all play it together one day x3.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea they are so fun i love them
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-Pachi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 750
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 4:35pm

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by -Pachi »

RAWR!! just got pokemon pearl ._. so many cute pokemon in this game ._. ....me loves my Pachi <3333333 :heh:
AA Sibs: 13
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Kuragari »

^^; Electric squirrels. I still likey Ninetales x3 nomatter what the game =3.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I hate the electric squirrels so I have my Garchomp earthquake them when I get bored. >_>
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Kuragari »

I like to let Milotic Aqua Tail ground monsters~ ^^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Surf is a much better option since Aqua Tail is a physical attack and Milotic's special attack is high. Not it's physical attack.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Kuragari »

Im usually not using it for attacks >> *Mirror Coat*
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Milotic movesets and strategies can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20930
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Kuragari »

Blaaaah =3. I like to have unique monsters. I dont really care too much for competitive play~ I only play with a few friends anyhow. ^^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
User avatar
Sheraku
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 18, 2007 10:03am

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Sheraku »

I want Pokemon Diamond or Pearl!! but I don't have a DS :cry:
The twilight moon glistens red with the blood ravaged by the shadow cat.

[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z74/ ... tachi3.gif[/img]
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Sheraku wrote:I want Pokemon Diamond or Pearl!! but I don't have a DS :cry:
Go buy one then.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon ds

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I just got Shayman today (lol kura) I love it so much
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Locked