Page 4 of 6
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 01, 2008 8:45am
by Demyx
Thank you very much, both of you. Amray, I appreciate your vote of luck. Zabowski, I will try my best to improve, though, of course, it won't happen right away. I'd like to say it would, because I will try to think on these things more often, but nothing happens right away. As they say: Rome wasn't built in a day. Thank you very much. I wish everyone would point such things out.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 04, 2008 9:03pm
by scorpionwarrior
I say yes. You have a good Attitude & your spelling and grammar appear to be good.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 05, 2008 5:31am
by Jasse
I donno :S Who are u?
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 05, 2008 5:35pm
by Demyx
What would you like to know? Please PM me so we do not spam up my application.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 05, 2008 10:46pm
by Jasse
It's not spam. I just haven't seen you around the forums all that much so just wondering who the hell you are. Let's just say your first post wasn't enough.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 06, 2008 5:23am
by Demyx
Well, before I didn't have internet, and was unable to come on for more than two or three hours a day. When my family moved, we got internet and I normally check the forum in the morning at school, and in the afternoon at home. This would be one reason you might not have seen too much of me. Another reason is that before my mod app, I was really only in the mindless chit-chat and roleplaying sections. Now, I'm started to post in other sections as well as look through the anime forums. I'm not often in the chat, but I do go in there occassionally. Also, within the year that I have been on, I went through numerous name changes.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 06, 2008 1:45pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
EDITED for the matter was cleared up
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 06, 2008 3:30pm
by Demyx
EDITED: Problem was cleared up. ^^
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 2:08pm
by Gaming Goddess
No, because I feel you lack the humour needed to understand some of the users.
Bye!
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 2:27pm
by Demyx
Okay, thank you for that, Gaming Goddess. I'm sorry my humors lay elsewhere. I think they died of laughter sometime last year.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 5:33pm
by Gaming Goddess
You didn't find them and give them a proper burial?
You're a horrible person

Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 5:38pm
by Hardcore
Gaming Goddess wrote:You didn't find them and give them a proper burial?
You're a horrible person

Make
A
MoD
Application
And
Get
Your
Ass
In
Live
Chat
NOW
xD
Anyways.. Demxyx. Whats going on with this?
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 6:13pm
by Demyx
Neh, people come, people vote, people make horrible fun of my humor.
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 7:43pm
by Gaming Goddess
POINT PROVEN.
Hi

Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 10:11pm
by Jasse
I believe in Gaming Goddess, i'll take her word for it and vote "No" right now. Thanks GG for helping me make up my mind 
Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)
Posted: Feb 07, 2008 11:57pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
She's very helpful like that. ^^
