Page 4 of 4
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 06, 2008 7:25pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
*Ignatius begins walking away*
I shall take the liberty of opening the temple doors for you, stay here and wait for Moki.
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 07, 2008 3:56pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
"So... when do we leave?" Chizuru asked quietly.
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 07, 2008 5:51pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: I have a bad feeling about this
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 07, 2008 6:07pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
*Continues walking*
Don't worry, I won't try anything underhanded.
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 08, 2008 12:23am
by Blue Haired Jesus
*A girl in heavy armor appears in front of Ignatius (she looks like this
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 104011.jpg)*
Girl: Sempai, we have a problem
Ignatius: Miu? What's going on?
Miu: It's a hacker.
Ignatius: He must be some hacker for you to come to me for help.
Miu: Morgan-san! This isn't the time to be joking around!
Ignatius: I assure you I'm not. Now tell me, what's going on.
*a GM enters*
GM: Miu-sama! He got away!
Miu: What happened to the others?!
GM: Comatose
Miu: Impossible! There were at least 10 of you. Why couldn't you ban him?!
GM: We don't know, we just couldn't
Ignatius: I suppose there isn't any need for me since the target's gone is there?
Miu: ... *Miu gets down on one knee* I apologize for my failure!
Ignatius: I'm playing my regular character right now, your in charge of the GMs not me. Onto the matter at hand, report this to the higher ups.
GM: Yes sir.
*the GM leaves*
Miu: And your orders for me sir.
Ignatius: Why don't you hang around, I'm sure the people I'm helping would be happy to meet a GM close up.
Miu: Are you sure that's wise?
Ignatius: They are into rare items. I'm sure they'd like your one of a kind gear.
Miu:...
(Just decided to make another character to move the story along a bit. BTW once my friend finished his essay he'll be joining too)
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 08, 2008 12:43am
by Blue Haired Jesus
((sorry for the double post anyways here's the profile on my other character))
Username: Miu
Real Name: Miu Hasegawa
RL Age: 19
Gender: Female
Class: High Ranking GM (she doesn't have an official class since she doesn't really play. Basically she has a custom weapon that doesn't fall under the class categories and has a bunch of GM only stuff.)
Level: Unknown
Appearance:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 104011.jpg
Server: None
Guild affiliation: None
Bio: A junior programmer for CC corp, and also one of the highest ranking GMs at CC corp. She works under Rey Morgan (Ignatius) and is in charge of the GM in the absence of her superior.
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 08, 2008 2:25pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: ummm, yea
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 11, 2008 5:02am
by Im Lawliet
i dont know when ignatius will be back so i really dont know when <3
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 11, 2008 10:32am
by Blue Haired Jesus
*Ignatius sends Moki a message*
I'm all ready here, you can come any time.
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 11, 2008 11:10am
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: ok Moki, let's get there fast!
Re: .hack, A new age
Posted: May 12, 2008 9:42am
by Im Lawliet
right! *follows alex because she has no clue where to go*