Page 4 of 34

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 6:32pm
by Chrono Paladin
"ALRIGHT!"

Do you edit Wikipedia?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 9:14pm
by wobblebreak
nope..

Do you have a school uniform?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 11:16pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
yes

Do you drink tea?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:28am
by Dretlin
Only Green tea and honey before I sing, it helps so much.

Do you own more than one game console?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:30am
by scorpionwarrior
Yes, I have..... 2 x-box's, a wii, 3 super nintendo's and a 64 :D

Do you Drive a car?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 5:45am
by divinephoenix
(CAn I have a x-box xD)

I have a student's license and know a bit of driving but don't...yet :twisted:

What's your dream house?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 11:19am
by Mista Cola
One of those hill-houses hobbits lived in... with a sauna on the roof, a yacht, 24 bedrooms, a pool, an island continent, and an attached tr...

If you had same budget, could you make a better movie than Uwe Boll?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 8:15am
by divinephoenix
I think so...


Do you like me???

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 6:42pm
by Chrono Paladin
Sorta

Are you into Final Fantasy

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 8:55pm
by wobblebreak
not really...

Do you love to eat vegetables?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 7:28pm
by Chrono Paladin
Yes since they give me vitamins and minerals so I can go from skinny but with an almost-big stomache into mucles similar to my favorite celebrities.

Kadaj or Sephiroth

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 7:48am
by divinephoenix
Sephiroth!!!!

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear, peanut butter.

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 5:20pm
by Dretlin
Metal handicaps....(Dear god I have issues...)

Do you have a myspace?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 10:16pm
by Chrono Paladin
divinephoenix wrote:Sephiroth!!!!

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear, peanut butter.
Oh wait, I thought that was the This or THat thread. I should've posted "Kadaj or Sephiroth" there instead of here. #-o

Anyways, no not yet.

Are you tired?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 12:59am
by divinephoenix
Yes, super tired..

What is the last thing in your mind?

Re: Question & Answer

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 11:38am
by Mista Cola
Banana bread.

Can you rap?