Page 4 of 4

Re: Mista's Sketches

Posted: Jul 04, 2008 10:57am
by Karin Rengu
Mista Cola wrote: You'd be surprised. ^^ Some are ambidextrous.
You learn something new every day.

Re: Mista's Sketches

Posted: Jul 04, 2008 1:08pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Mista Cola wrote: You'd be surprised. ^^ Some are ambidextrous.
Don't forget about the FABulously flamboyant muscle-men and tasty Queen references. XD
Eh, they don't get really metro-looking until Part 5 and on (and in Part 7/SBR, there's only a few of em.) Part 1-3 have mostly designs that look like Fist of the North Star, which is pretty far off from metro. Part 4 is in between

Re: Mista's Sketches

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 2:38pm
by Hardcore
M
O
R
E
.

Re: Mista's Sketches

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 6:19pm
by Aiden
lol from first page: I'm a lefty. :D also, I love the bloody one and I do love teh Gaara. :]

:3