Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Gods Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kitty smiled slightly
"Trouble with a shot gun," She looked over the racks of clothes, "I just want a t-shirt, not to showy. I don't do to much shopping," she looked as someone passed her by, "Its not a bad idea Gabrielle, its understandable. Not every one wants to be alone, especially if they are going to live for ever," she smiled sadly
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Nyko »

Kuto strolled down the street. He was humming a song to himself. A young girl hoped up beside him "Hey Kuto are you going to sing at the 'Golden Palace' again?" He smiled sweetly looking down at her "Yes, Sara, on friday" he patted her on the head and croached to her level "Now run along and tell your mother that there will be seats for you two there." Sara ran off "Alright, buh bye Kuto!" He smiled and climbed the stairs to his apartment. His dog Rayes jumped on him once he stepped inside "Down boy!"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Gabrielle smiled slightly. "Yeah I mean I like being an angel but sometimes it seems like its a curse since I can't be happy like everybody else." She touched a DKNY shirt. "So do you have a special mortal Kitty?"
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kitty shook her head quietly
"No. And I never will. I always swore to avoid love and things like that. It saves you more pain in my books," she picked up a t shirt that was dark purple and had a Hello Kitty on it
"I didn't know Macy sold stuff like this?" she laughed slightly
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Goldenwolf »

bump
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Nyko »

Kuto petted Rayes and moved the Saint Bernard off of him and stepped into his apartment "Ok boy, I'm home." He feed Rayes them made himself some ramen and sat watching tv.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"That shirt looks like it belongs in Hot Topic." She giggled. "I love shopping. So I feel like someone's in trouble. Or maybe I drank to much yesterday. What about you?" She shivered slightly.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kitty sighed and took off her ragged top in the store and put the one she had picked up and put it on. When an assistant glared at her, she pulled a face.
"I'll come back soon and pay for it," she grabbed Gabrielle and dragged her out of the store and into the air.
"Car hijacking. Owner is unharmed, but the cops are chasing the car. Have been for a while, but since you picked up on it, I guess I had better sort it. You wanna help?" she smiled gently
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Mew Vanilla »

She grinned. "For sure homes!" She ran into an alley and spread her wings. "This should be fun since I haven't been fulfilling my duties lately, she laughed. I gotta tell you about the me being involved in WW1!" She flew up and tried to spot the car hijacking.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Kit stoped and turned to him. "Stop fallowing me!"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

*Alkelie stops and just stares at her*

you freed me from that cave, like it or not ill serve you
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Gods Angels

Post by Nyko »

Kuto saw the girl fly by and walked out onto his balcony "What the. . ." Rayes propped his paws up on the railing barking at the girl flying by. Kuto laughed watching the car fly by "There are angels this close. . ."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Locked