Page 4 of 4

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 01, 2008 8:08am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty smiled slightly
"Trouble with a shot gun," She looked over the racks of clothes, "I just want a t-shirt, not to showy. I don't do to much shopping," she looked as someone passed her by, "Its not a bad idea Gabrielle, its understandable. Not every one wants to be alone, especially if they are going to live for ever," she smiled sadly

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 01, 2008 9:13pm
by Nyko
Kuto strolled down the street. He was humming a song to himself. A young girl hoped up beside him "Hey Kuto are you going to sing at the 'Golden Palace' again?" He smiled sweetly looking down at her "Yes, Sara, on friday" he patted her on the head and croached to her level "Now run along and tell your mother that there will be seats for you two there." Sara ran off "Alright, buh bye Kuto!" He smiled and climbed the stairs to his apartment. His dog Rayes jumped on him once he stepped inside "Down boy!"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 02, 2008 7:42am
by Mew Vanilla
Gabrielle smiled slightly. "Yeah I mean I like being an angel but sometimes it seems like its a curse since I can't be happy like everybody else." She touched a DKNY shirt. "So do you have a special mortal Kitty?"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 02, 2008 9:43am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty shook her head quietly
"No. And I never will. I always swore to avoid love and things like that. It saves you more pain in my books," she picked up a t shirt that was dark purple and had a Hello Kitty on it
"I didn't know Macy sold stuff like this?" she laughed slightly

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 05, 2008 10:24am
by Goldenwolf
bump

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 05, 2008 10:32am
by Nyko
Kuto petted Rayes and moved the Saint Bernard off of him and stepped into his apartment "Ok boy, I'm home." He feed Rayes them made himself some ramen and sat watching tv.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 05, 2008 11:25am
by Mew Vanilla
"That shirt looks like it belongs in Hot Topic." She giggled. "I love shopping. So I feel like someone's in trouble. Or maybe I drank to much yesterday. What about you?" She shivered slightly.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 05, 2008 11:29am
by Goldenwolf
Kitty sighed and took off her ragged top in the store and put the one she had picked up and put it on. When an assistant glared at her, she pulled a face.
"I'll come back soon and pay for it," she grabbed Gabrielle and dragged her out of the store and into the air.
"Car hijacking. Owner is unharmed, but the cops are chasing the car. Have been for a while, but since you picked up on it, I guess I had better sort it. You wanna help?" she smiled gently

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 05, 2008 6:55pm
by Mew Vanilla
She grinned. "For sure homes!" She ran into an alley and spread her wings. "This should be fun since I haven't been fulfilling my duties lately, she laughed. I gotta tell you about the me being involved in WW1!" She flew up and tried to spot the car hijacking.

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 05, 2008 8:45pm
by Cheshire Cat
Kit stoped and turned to him. "Stop fallowing me!"

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 07, 2008 7:21pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
*Alkelie stops and just stares at her*

you freed me from that cave, like it or not ill serve you

Re: Gods Angels

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 1:22pm
by Nyko
Kuto saw the girl fly by and walked out onto his balcony "What the. . ." Rayes propped his paws up on the railing barking at the girl flying by. Kuto laughed watching the car fly by "There are angels this close. . ."