Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Neko RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Are you a...

catboy
9
38%
catgirl
15
63%
 
Total votes: 24

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Lily says"lets go in and have some fun"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Priestess_shizuna
Visitor

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Priestess_shizuna »

-She peeks behind a tree hearing everyone and tilts her head her hair falling infront of her face-
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Lily looks at the park and says"so may rides i can't wait"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Zeromancer's Angel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 350
Joined: Oct 06, 2005 12:44pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Zeromancer's Angel »

Ki: ok...
" I have found my angel...sweeter than the darkness itself"
User avatar
Rosalia W. Cheetah
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Mar 27, 2006 11:47am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Rosalia W. Cheetah »

(( BACKIE! Well, sort of, anyway, lol))

*explores the park nearby, enjoying the leaves flying around in the wind*
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -

I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Spetsnaz »

*a dove flies past him* Birdie! *chases after it*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Zeromancer's Angel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 350
Joined: Oct 06, 2005 12:44pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Zeromancer's Angel »

Ki: ugh! where ya goin'
" I have found my angel...sweeter than the darkness itself"
User avatar
Rosalia W. Cheetah
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Mar 27, 2006 11:47am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Rosalia W. Cheetah »

*sees said bird, then other cats chasing it*
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -

I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
Chinria_Suka_Shin
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 103
Joined: May 08, 2006 8:11am

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Chinria_Suka_Shin »

She smiles at lily. "yeah i know let's safe the slow and safe one for that." she said to her.
It's evil but i joined it -_-
http://www.myspace.com/asuka_sagomi
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Spetsnaz »

*tries to catch the bird* come here!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Lily says"ok that sounds good but we have to go on some of the fast rides ok"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Zeromancer's Angel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 350
Joined: Oct 06, 2005 12:44pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Zeromancer's Angel »

* looks at touji-san and giggle*

Ki: you're silly babe.... :heh:
" I have found my angel...sweeter than the darkness itself"
Chinria_Suka_Shin
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 103
Joined: May 08, 2006 8:11am

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Chinria_Suka_Shin »

She looks at Lily. "Ok then which one first?" she said.
It's evil but i joined it -_-
http://www.myspace.com/asuka_sagomi
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Spetsnaz »

*looks around* where did it go?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Lily looks and says"how about that one with the purple on it?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Zeromancer's Angel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 350
Joined: Oct 06, 2005 12:44pm

Re: CatPeople RP

Post by Zeromancer's Angel »

Ki: i don't know....


* cocks her head to the side and looks at touji *
" I have found my angel...sweeter than the darkness itself"
Locked