Page 31 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 06, 2007 10:40pm
by KoYue
"Chocolate chip," Rizel said, a touch less excited as she glanced worriedly in the direction of the hallway clock. A touch of guilt washed over her face.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 3:34am
by Seras
Edward was looking at her "What is it Rizel?"
Lennox looked at her "You know you can tell us anything"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 1:03pm
by Ninja_X
*Walks up on Rizel, Edward and Lennox* Hey edward sorry about what happened earlier i just was a little pissed *puts his hand out for a shake* so call it even? Hey Rizel *said with a smile* how are you?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 2:54pm
by Seras
Edward raises and eyebrow at Afro then looks back at Rizel "So whats wrong?"
Lennox just blinked at afro then looked at Edward then back to Rizel
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 4:09pm
by KoYue
Rizel smiled thinly, nodding a soft greeting. "I . . . um . . . it wasn't a teacher looking for Nana . . ."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 7:46pm
by Seras
Edward was looking at Rizel
Lennox blinked confusedly "Who was then?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 9:13pm
by KoYue
Rizel quickly glanced at the clock once more and slowly raised her bandaged hand. She was trembling and unwilling to name anyone while hoping that her hand would give them some sort of clue.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 10:03pm
by Seras
Edward looked at the hand "What room?"
Lennox was confused "What happend to you hand Rizel-chan?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 10:12pm
by KoYue
"B-66. Nail file through my hand," Rizel whispered before bursting into tears.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 08, 2007 7:06am
by Seras
"Lennox take care of Rizel" Edward said as he started running towards the class.
Lennox nodded and hugged Rizel "Don't worry, it'll be okay..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 08, 2007 2:30pm
by KoYue
"You have to believe me!" Rizel wailed hysterically. "I just told her because I didn't want to get hurt! Really! That's all!!"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 08, 2007 4:44pm
by Seras
Lennox petted Rizel's hair trying to calm her down "Don't worry, I'm sure he understands"
Edward ran as fast as he could to B-66 hoping he would get there before something really bad had happened to Nana.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 08, 2007 10:10pm
by KoYue
Weary with sobbing and wailing, Rizel sniffled and furiously rubbed her eyes.
Several students ran out of B-66 and down the stairs, some laughing hysterically, others solemn as saint icons. One of them, the girl that had whispered something to Nana earlier, caught sight of Edward and gave him a simple smile.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 10:21am
by Seras
Edward ran right by them remembering thier faces. He ran the rest of the way to room B-66 and stopped and slowly entered "Nana?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 10:54am
by KoYue
From her place in the corner of the classroom, Nana dimly heard her name being called. She quickly shut her eyes, founding that even the smallest effort to move them hurt.
Arms are numb. . . legs hurt, she thought, resisting the urge to try and free her arms, which were tied behind her back. Ribs more so . . . could be broken . . .
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 2:31pm
by Seras
Edward saw her in the corner and he stared horrified. He walked over to her quickly "Nana," He saw she was tied up and got some scissors "Nana if your alive give me a sign of some sort" He kneeled beside her.