Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Emo Neko's AA family RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

"O.k mom"Inu responds as he gets his backpack and takes out a sheet of paper with problems on it.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki leaned over and kiss her son on his neck
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Demyx »

Keilu wrote:Returns the attack "Yei!"

Bites ankle. "RAWR!"
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki got up and shook her head "not the craz family again" she ran and bit Demyx on her neck
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu is finally done with his homework and takes the donut back out and finishes it
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki yawn and went to the kitchen
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu saw his mom go into the kitchen and asks "Are you making dinner?"
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

"Demyx, can we fight another day? I want to make some muffins! If you want, you can have all that you want. You can also eat, Inu. even if you are too normal "
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu gets scared so he goes under his bed
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Hallow »

I'm back.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

"Why are you scared, Inu. I won't... forget it, I know maybe a day I will atttack you"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu gets out from under the bed and jumps and tackles Keilu
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

she responds the tackle
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

She went to her son "keilu get of my son right now before i bit the curd out of u rigt now....sweetie im making hamburgers"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Hallow »

You're all crazy.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Demyx »

Demyx huggles Hallow. "OMG! Aren't you adorable?!"
Locked