Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What do you look like?
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you look like?
awwww tis a wheeeee laddie
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: What do you look like?
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Boxcar Bob
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
You look happy.
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Re: What do you look like?
Hey this one is great! Looking fun.Mai wrote:http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/m ... uinbmp.jpg
webkinzz
-
Jade_Steel_Hawk
- Moderator

- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you look like?
That's an understatement. Lol.Gianni Rivera wrote:You look happy.
October 2006.
Yesterday.
They totally look the same. Just different lighting.
Last edited by Jade_Steel_Hawk on Dec 07, 2008 5:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broken links.
Reason: Broken links.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Re: What do you look like?
Wow you got the angle so perfect.Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:That's an understatement. Lol.Gianni Rivera wrote:You look happy.
October 2006.
Yesterday.
They totally look the same. Just different lighting.
-
Jade_Steel_Hawk
- Moderator

- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you look like?
Thanks!
Haven't you heard? Taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom is cool.
& I absolutely love that necklace.
Haven't you heard? Taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom is cool.
& I absolutely love that necklace.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
-
cheetahfear
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
so do i
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
bigger man to laugh at that man.
-
cheetahfear
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9900 ... e10lq8.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5264 ... e11cg5.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2847 ... e16rz3.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8581 ... e13by2.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5264 ... e11cg5.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2847 ... e16rz3.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8581 ... e13by2.jpg
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
bigger man to laugh at that man.
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you look like?
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Thanks!
Haven't you heard? Taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom is cool.
& I absolutely love that necklace.
doesnt really go with ya outfit though does it :O
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: What do you look like?
u think ur so tough but i would smash you in a bare knuckle boxing match so easily
i wrestle crocodiles
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: What do you look like?
You wrestle infidels.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you look like?
DAMN THE INFIDELS
I KEEL THEM
I KEEL THEM
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
-
Jade_Steel_Hawk
- Moderator

- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you look like?
Sure it does!Goldenwolf wrote:Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Thanks!
Haven't you heard? Taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom is cool.
& I absolutely love that necklace.
doesnt really go with ya outfit though does it :O
Pretty jewelry + skull hoodie = win.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
Well I guess I'll reveal my face to AA. Sadly though this isn't the best quality (web cam). I'll show better quality pics in the future.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/ ... rider1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/ ... /smile.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/ ... mileyo.jpg
Yes I have a big nose lol .
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/ ... rider1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/ ... /smile.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/ ... mileyo.jpg
Yes I have a big nose lol .
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: What do you look like?
webkinzheart
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
