Page 338 of 394
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 9:40pm
by Boxcar Bob
For some reason I expected you to have a moustache.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 9:45pm
by Twilight Night Wolf
Gianni Rivera wrote:
For some reason I expected you to have a moustache.
Actually I did use to have one, but I shaved it off when I was 15.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 10:54pm
by Mai
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 10:57pm
by cheetahfear
Jesus Christ wrote:
u think ur so tough but i would smash you in a bare knuckle boxing match so easily
i wrestle crocodiles
i would love to fight the son of the great I Am and i can only hope you have a few miracles up your sleeve if you want a prayer of fighting on equal term with me.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 11:06pm
by Mai
max and his aunt!
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/m ... tiemax.jpg
his face more the point of the picture
and my sister is awesome.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 4:28am
by scorpionwarrior
How cute XD
Some Guy: Mathew, What's his power level on the scouter inbuilt into the phone say?
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/s ... e010-2.jpg
It's Over 3.14159265!!! (Anyone good at maths will know what that number is XD)
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 4:39am
by Goldenwolf
WHUT
PIE?
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 5:42am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
I LIEK PIE!!
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 7:41am
by Goldenwolf
I ALSO LIEK PIE
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 6:53pm
by The Rage
*Gasp* I finally have an idea what you look like! Show ur face, dammit!
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 6:57pm
by The Rage
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 7:07pm
by scorpionwarrior
Of course XD
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 5:13am
by The Rage
But wouldn't it be 3.14285714....?
Oh well, the 3.14 part is definate at least.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 8:14am
by Tyche
Rage wrote:But wouldn't it be 3.14285714....?
Where the hell did you get THAT number? Scorp was right. Anyone with access to a calculator or google could find the first 9 digits. =/
I actually had a kid in my class who figured up to 100 numbers in pi.
He failed the class sice he did that instead of paying attention.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 10:53am
by Sasami Jurai
Rofl how sad!
My rival school had a 'pi' contest that was part of the Math-athon or whatever it's called. I got this info. during my SAT Prep. class one time. Kids from my rival school were in the same class. Anyhow, this one guy started talking about putting down as many numbers in pi as possible. Some even did up to 1000 or... I don't remember. Yeah, it was crazy.
Re: What do you look like?
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 2:25pm
by scorpionwarrior
Now back to posting pictures! XD