Page 35 of 394

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:18pm
by Orion
I didnt say that... I still love ya SnC. :mrgreen:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:18pm
by The Procrastinator
Orion wrote:I didnt say that... I still love ya SnC. :mrgreen:
He's under her spell.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:20pm
by Orion
=; Spell my ass.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:20pm
by La Tua Cantante
He is. Thats why theres no more hot coffee. :roll:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:22pm
by Orion
HEy I just dont want to be mean to her. :)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:22pm
by The Procrastinator
Orion wrote:=; Spell my ass.
Spell your ass?

Ummm... k... a-s-s. I think, I dunno, I can't actually see your ass.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:23pm
by Orion
:-s

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:24pm
by The Procrastinator
Orion wrote::-s
Was I right?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:24pm
by La Tua Cantante
Orion wrote:HEy I just dont want to be mean to her. :)
F×ck you Orion.

Just do it, you'll feel so much better. I hate it when people dont feel like being mean to people just because they are pretty or what not.

Dear lord, I must get off before I go off on someone. :-"

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:26pm
by The Procrastinator
I think I might be in love with you Jynx. :mrgreen:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:26pm
by Orion
Jynx wrote:
Orion wrote:HEy I just dont want to be mean to her. :)
F×ck you Orion.

Just do it, you'll feel so much better. I hate it when people dont feel like being mean to people just because they are pretty or what not.

Dear lord, I must get off before I go off on someone. :-"
Thats not the reason. She's always been so nice to me. Im not just gonna start being mean for some stupid little reason.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:28pm
by La Tua Cantante
Orion wrote:
Jynx wrote:
Orion wrote:HEy I just dont want to be mean to her. :)
F×ck you Orion.

Just do it, you'll feel so much better. I hate it when people dont feel like being mean to people just because they are pretty or what not.

Dear lord, I must get off before I go off on someone. :-"
Thats not the reason. She's always been so nice to me. Im not just gonna start being mean for some stupid little reason.
Uh, yeah?

Anywho.

:|

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:29pm
by Orion
8-[ Um yeah.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:36pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
:-k bitches...hoes...hmmm what to pick?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 8:51pm
by JETZ
This is Ofnir 1 "Pick the one that sexes ya up the best!" over :twisted:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 9:18pm
by GravyTrain
JETZ wrote:This is Ofnir 1 "Pick the one that sexes ya up the best!" over :twisted:
Yes, over. And you will be over.