Page 37 of 48

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 11:03am
by Spetsnaz
ryu: getting anrgy, sai? wh don't you go look for toji and maybe he'll give you a kiss to cheer you up :twisted:

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 12:17pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*growls*lemme alone...

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 12:40pm
by Spetsnaz
*grips her arms* How's about a kissie, huh? Toji will never know :twisted:

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:40am
by saiyuki ginryu
gah!*gacks and turns red*ah...n-no...no...i'm fiiiine...thank you.... :pale:

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:16am
by Spetsnaz
*ryu brings her closer to him* You're nothing more than a b*tch acting all innocent

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 22, 2006 7:41pm
by saiyuki ginryu
l-let me go!

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 23, 2006 4:02am
by Spetsnaz
and why should I? :twisted:

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 25, 2006 6:33pm
by saiyuki ginryu
becuzi don't lie u like tht! i luv toji!*scream *

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 26, 2006 3:12am
by Spetsnaz
Ryu: *covers her mouth* What else is new... If I can't have you then no one else can so I made some "arrangements". I hope I paid those guys well enough to kill toji with ease. I can see it now as your precious prince...dies... *grins* He must be begging for mercy now...

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 10:44am
by saiyuki ginryu
*growls and bites down on ryu's hand and smacks him to the floor*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 10:47am
by Spetsnaz
*stares at his bleeding hand* you...YOU!

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 10:49am
by saiyuki ginryu
no! you listen to me!*points at him*i'm ur misteress and i judge if u shall live traitor!*eyes go red and her 4 winform her back a a shower of blood*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 10:52am
by Spetsnaz
*Ryu takes one step back only to be caught in an explosion that destroys one of the palace's walls. Toji can be seen in the smoke*

Toji: This way!

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 29, 2006 10:11am
by saiyuki ginryu
ooc:urm....r u talkin to ryu or sai? 8-[

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 29, 2006 10:27am
by Spetsnaz
ooc: I'm talking to sai

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 29, 2006 12:26pm
by saiyuki ginryu
ooc:oh
icc:*looks at toji with blood red eyes and fangs bared*