Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Twilight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Jessica nudged bella awake "movie is over"

Edward was playing a game of cards
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

"Would it be unfair for me to play cards with you?" Alice asked when she saw Edward playing cards by himself.

Bella looked up and lifted her head. "Huh? Oh! I'm sorry!"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"No, becuase I can see your moves as well" Edward said motioning her over to play

"Don't worry about it" Jessica said and patted Bella on the back
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

"That's mostly what I mean" Alice sat across form Edward. "What are we playing?"

Bella nodded. "Where's your bathroom?" She asked, pointing to her messy hair.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"how about... war?" edward suggested "can't cheat on that game... not really anyway"

lauren pointed down the hall to a single door.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella went down the hall and into the washroom. She quickly tried to brush though her hair with her fingers

Alice nodded, then took the cards from Edward and shuhffled them up. She handed them out, one at a time.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Edward straightened his pile of cards.

Jessica and luaren refilled the glasses and put in another movie as they waited for bella.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella sat back on the couch. "Sorry, my hair was being difficult"

Alice straightened her pile, then picked up the top card and helf it in front of her face with the number toward her.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Edward tossed a 7 down onto the table.

"It's okay, we just put in a new movie and refreshed everything." Jessica smiled while Luaren pushed play and Dracula appeared on the screen.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella's eyes widened as she stared at the screen. She was thinking about Edward again.

"8" Alice put her card down and took them both. "Ha ha!" Then she put down a 2. "Aww"

(Does Dracula die in the end of the movie?)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

double post, ignore
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(no... he and his mortal lover solve their differences, well that's the version i'm talking about)

The two girls continued eating thier ice cream and drinking their soda as they watched the movie

Edward laid down a 6 and then placed down a 8 (i'm choosing random cards from an actual deck)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked