Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl look at Draco "yea"
Draco look at her and smile gently at her "why are u up so later sweetie? Can i ask u something"
Pearl look at him eye contact "sure u can?"
Draco clear his throat "could u be my girl"
Pearl jump and feel of the seat
Draco look at her and smile gently at her "why are u up so later sweetie? Can i ask u something"
Pearl look at him eye contact "sure u can?"
Draco clear his throat "could u be my girl"
Pearl jump and feel of the seat
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"Oh sorry Vincent, I just uh went to the bathroom. sorry.Vincent can I talk to you in the room?" Harry said.
"Tuxi, I want you to make harry Potter suffer so much he'll wish he were dead. Whn that moment arrives I shall kill him. Do anything to make suffer now go." Voldemort says
"Tuxi, I want you to make harry Potter suffer so much he'll wish he were dead. Whn that moment arrives I shall kill him. Do anything to make suffer now go." Voldemort says
Sora rox!!!
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"Don´t wory my Lord, I´ll go right now!" Saying that Tuxi left and went to the casstle "I wonder where´s Harry"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"Yes my plan is nearly complete!" Voldemort says.
Sora rox!!!
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"Harry!!! I wonder where he is may be I should leave him a note.."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"Tuxi. Those who are meant to be found can COMMONLY be found near their friends. Get the idea?" Voldemort says.
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
Sora rox!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl ran to her room and went to bed
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"I KNOW that... Just that I haven´t found any friend either... I´ll search at Hagrid´s"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Harry tried Pearl's common room and sneaked into her room. He sees pearl and lays by her, "Pearl im sorry if the guys back there offended you."
Sora rox!!!
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Harry tried Pearl's common room and sneaked into her room. He sees pearl and lays by her, "Pearl im sorry if the guys back there offended you."
Sora rox!!!
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
(Sorry, I haven't been on!)Sora101 wrote:"Tuxi. Those who are meant to be found can COMMONLY be found near their friends. Get the idea?" Voldemort says.
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
*Runs after Harry and Pearl; he peeks through the door and sees Harry comforting Pearl* Uhh... I know, I shouldn't peep, but...
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Hagrid walks throughout the castles supervising thins when he spots Vincent, "Oi Vincent laddie!! What are yeh doin snoopin around the girls' common room. I used to do that in my day but I never would of expected you."
Sora rox!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl got up and look at everyone wondering what is going on "what is it all" and looks at them and her wings flutter a lot
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Ahhh Hagrid! *breathes deeply and calms down* Well, in my day, I used to wander these halls and snoop a lot which is exactly what I'm doing but I wouldn't expect you to just sneak up on someone and accuse them of snooping. Who says I'm snooping anyways. I was expected. Here, I'll show you. *opens door*Sora101 wrote:Hagrid walks throughout the castles supervising thins when he spots Vincent, "Oi Vincent laddie!! What are yeh doin snoopin around the girls' common room. I used to do that in my day but I never would of expected you."
Hey Pearl and Harry! Sorry I took so long. I kinda got lost... Hopefully they'll catch on...
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Harry jumps from the bed, "Vincent? What are you doing here?"" harry moves toward them, "And Hagrid why is your beard shorter than usual?"
"Well, I- uh-I-I- cut it." Hagrid said nervously.
"And why are you shorter?" Harry asks. He rubs his forehead. Soon Hagrid turns into the DarkLord.
"Blast that polyjuice!!!"voldemort takes out a wand and points it to Vincent's head, "Make a move I shan't hesitate to you use the Death Curse." He says.
"Well, I- uh-I-I- cut it." Hagrid said nervously.
"And why are you shorter?" Harry asks. He rubs his forehead. Soon Hagrid turns into the DarkLord.
"Blast that polyjuice!!!"voldemort takes out a wand and points it to Vincent's head, "Make a move I shan't hesitate to you use the Death Curse." He says.
Sora rox!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl wwas freaking out and scream very loudly
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
