Page 38 of 41
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:37pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Pearl look at Draco "yea"
Draco look at her and smile gently at her "why are u up so later sweetie? Can i ask u something"
Pearl look at him eye contact "sure u can?"
Draco clear his throat "could u be my girl"
Pearl jump and feel of the seat
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 04, 2008 3:20pm
by Sora101
"Oh sorry Vincent, I just uh went to the bathroom. sorry.Vincent can I talk to you in the room?" Harry said.
"Tuxi, I want you to make harry Potter suffer so much he'll wish he were dead. Whn that moment arrives I shall kill him. Do anything to make suffer now go." Voldemort says
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 04, 2008 3:35pm
by Keilu
"Don´t wory my Lord, I´ll go right now!" Saying that Tuxi left and went to the casstle "I wonder where´s Harry"
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 04, 2008 3:45pm
by Sora101
"Yes my plan is nearly complete!" Voldemort says.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 04, 2008 4:11pm
by Keilu
"Harry!!! I wonder where he is may be I should leave him a note.."
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 7:25pm
by Sora101
"Tuxi. Those who are meant to be found can COMMONLY be found near their friends. Get the idea?" Voldemort says.
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 7:44pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Pearl ran to her room and went to bed
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 4:13pm
by Keilu
"I KNOW that... Just that I haven´t found any friend either... I´ll search at Hagrid´s"
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 4:21pm
by Sora101
Harry tried Pearl's common room and sneaked into her room. He sees pearl and lays by her, "Pearl im sorry if the guys back there offended you."
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 4:21pm
by Sora101
Harry tried Pearl's common room and sneaked into her room. He sees pearl and lays by her, "Pearl im sorry if the guys back there offended you."
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 10:09pm
by The Rage
Sora101 wrote:"Tuxi. Those who are meant to be found can COMMONLY be found near their friends. Get the idea?" Voldemort says.
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
(Sorry, I haven't been on!)
*Runs after Harry and Pearl; he peeks through the door and sees Harry comforting Pearl* Uhh... I know, I shouldn't peep, but...
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 2:14pm
by Sora101
Hagrid walks throughout the castles supervising thins when he spots Vincent, "Oi Vincent laddie!! What are yeh doin snoopin around the girls' common room. I used to do that in my day but I never would of expected you."
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 8:35pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Pearl got up and look at everyone wondering what is going on "what is it all" and looks at them and her wings flutter a lot
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 9:48pm
by The Rage
Sora101 wrote:Hagrid walks throughout the castles supervising thins when he spots Vincent, "Oi Vincent laddie!! What are yeh doin snoopin around the girls' common room. I used to do that in my day but I never would of expected you."
Ahhh Hagrid! *breathes deeply and calms down* Well, in my day, I used to wander these halls and snoop a lot
which is exactly what I'm doing but I wouldn't expect you to just sneak up on someone and accuse them of snooping. Who says I'm snooping anyways. I was expected. Here, I'll show you. *opens door*
Hey Pearl and Harry! Sorry I took so long. I kinda got lost...
Hopefully they'll catch on...
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 5:07am
by Sora101
Harry jumps from the bed, "Vincent? What are you doing here?"" harry moves toward them, "And Hagrid why is your beard shorter than usual?"
"Well, I- uh-I-I- cut it." Hagrid said nervously.
"And why are you shorter?" Harry asks. He rubs his forehead. Soon Hagrid turns into the DarkLord.
"Blast that polyjuice!!!"voldemort takes out a wand and points it to Vincent's head, "Make a move I shan't hesitate to you use the Death Curse." He says.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:50pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Pearl wwas freaking out and scream very loudly