Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Voldemort pushes Vincent and uses the cruciautis(sp?) curse on him.
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl start to calm down "why is everyone in the girls common room huh?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Pearl Ill explain later. Right now you need o be careful." Harry says
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl look at him stern

Draco heard Pearl scream and run inside the room "what is going on and why are u on her bed"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Harry says Expelliarmus and Draco flies
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl grab Harry "no don't do that"

Draco "owwwwww what the"

Pearl ran up to him "are u ok"

Draco look at her and smile "yea sweetie"

Pearl smile that he was ok that he was not hurt "Harry don't do that he did do anything"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Get up Malfoy I didnt think you'd be this bad." Harry says
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Draco look at him kindly "what did i do my dear Potter"

Pearl start to wonder what was wrong with Harry
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"You know what you did." Harry says angryly. " Rictus Empra!" Draco hits the wall.
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl start to cry and ran and went infrot of DRaco and spread wings open "what is ur problem Harry"

Draco smile seeing Pearl's reaction
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Fine Pearl if you want the truth then here it is he called Hermoine a mudblood." Harry said.
Sora rox!!!
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Keilu »

Tuxi saw Harry and smiled, she could wait until the discussion ended to meke her plan effective.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl frowned and look at him "that was not nice at all" looks at Harry "and u should not use magic on people that does that u should act like that does not happen. Because, what they do wrong it will come back and smack the them in the face in the future."

DRaco frown and glare at him
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Thats not even half of it, you wouldnt understand, which is why i found a new gf. Oi Hermoine!" Harry says. Hermoine walks in and smiles. Harry hugs her.
"Hermoine would you mind telling Pearl all the things Malfoy has done?" Harry asks.
"Certainly, first off he nearly lost Neville's Rembrall." She said.
Voldemort speaks in his mind to Tuxi, "now make him suffer!!"
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl walk up to Harry and smack him in the face and open a window and look backwards "don't ever come near me ever HARRY" jumps and flew off in a snow bleezer. She was crying very heavily she was hurt very badly. HER heart felt like that some tore it in half.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Keilu »

Tuxi entered, Harry can I talk you in private for a sec.,it´s something Dumbledore´s asked me to do "
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Locked