Page 40 of 43

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:23pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Angel: *appear infront of shino with her dark demon from*

Rose: "NO U DID NOT"

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:24pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Angel?..."He sighs some giving her a smile like nothing ever happen."I am sorry..."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:28pm
by Neko Angel
"Never. Like I said, talking always helps." Makoto replied, returning his gaze. Her ears twitched in her good mood. Her eyes had their innocent cast to them again.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:32pm
by Brittle Bullet
"Makoto... thank you. For everything." Xavier said, blushing lightly, embracing her with a kiss.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:34pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
*her eyes was bloody red eyes look at him and her black fur stand up* "are u sure u will not be all over ugly to other people"

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I will still treat people like crap but hey atleast i'm back to the normal me."He rubs the back of his head smiling.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:38pm
by Neko Angel
*Makoto was surprised for a fraction of a second, but returned the kiss. Kit, who watched from the other end of the hallway, rolled her eyes and debated on whether she would interupt the mood or not. When Makoto pulled away slightly, she was confused.* "Xavier-san, what did I do that you need to thank me for?" she asked innocently.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:44pm
by Brittle Bullet
"Because you're there for me... and I uh.. I..." Xavier stuttered, blushing slightly.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:44pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino sighs some listening to Makoto and Xavier and yells out."He loves ya Makoto."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:49pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Emily: *heard that appear infront xavier and look deep in his eyes.* "let go rose...they both walk...emily ears flat down on his head*


Angel: *wiht pain in her hears and walks away and growled at xavier and makoto* "that was a very wrong time to kiss each other damn." *keeps walking around"

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:49pm
by Neko Angel
*Makoto blushes and laughs.* "Excuse me for a moment, Xavier-san." she says, before running over and hugging Shino. "I'm glad you're happy again, Shino-san." she said, smiling and going back over to Xavier.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:51pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino smiles at Makoto."Yea you be happy to or I will have to attack you again you got that..I am claiming you as my big big sister now!"

He then turns to angel and grabs her by the arm pulling her back to him."Don't be that way."He kisses her on the lips

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:54pm
by Brittle Bullet
Xavier, knowing the moment was ruined by Makoto running off and then back to him, rubbed the back of his head.
"Well, I'm glad everything's back to normal... to the extent it can be." he smiled.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 2:59pm
by Neko Angel
*Makoto nodded, smiling. Noticing Emily she bit her lip and began to feel guilty. She bowed to Xavier again.* "I'm sorry. Please, excuse me one more time, Xavier-san." she said apologetically before running to catch up to Emily. She gives her an apologetic smile. "I'm very sorry, senpai-san. I didn't mean to make you sad. Would talking make you feel better?" she asked sweetly.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 3:00pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
*kisses back and jump away* "listen my sister never have loved anyone cause, when he starts caring for someone they don't care for her back...or they die...and this case if all the same she finds a demon like her finally and she's to late." *growled at xavier and backs. keeps walking turns her head to shino.* "thanxs for channging back thanxs...love u."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 3:04pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Emily: "You don't have to say ur sorry if u love him go for it...see i can't stop people loving each other"