Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl was deep in the forbidden forest and the bleezer was getting worse and the wind throught her into the forest the branches and thorns form the plans....were taring from her wings. Pearl feel to the ground
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
(geez, somone casts a spell on me when I'm not even here to defend myself.
. Aki, did you mean 'fell to the ground'?)
Stupid Voldemort! *continually scratches his back (he gets an itching fit whenever a spell is cast on him)
*Vincent just happened to walk the deep, dark forest in the dead of night and found an unconscious girl there*
Holy crap! *looks down at the girl to discover it's pearl* Hmmm... Should I bind her so she won't be able to jump out of the building again...
Well, whatever. *picks up Pearl and takes her back to the school*
Stupid Voldemort! *continually scratches his back (he gets an itching fit whenever a spell is cast on him)
*Vincent just happened to walk the deep, dark forest in the dead of night and found an unconscious girl there*
Holy crap! *looks down at the girl to discover it's pearl* Hmmm... Should I bind her so she won't be able to jump out of the building again...
Well, whatever. *picks up Pearl and takes her back to the school*
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
((yea sorry honey yea i meant fell lol))
Pearl was getting up a bit and look at Vincent and grab him in a hug
Pearl was getting up a bit and look at Vincent and grab him in a hug
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
*becomes overwhelmed, but nonethless, hugs her back*
So, what were you doing out in the dead of the night? Don't you know that vampires and the boogeyman come out in the night? (not counting the headless ghost guy from the portrait upstairs)
So, what were you doing out in the dead of the night? Don't you know that vampires and the boogeyman come out in the night? (not counting the headless ghost guy from the portrait upstairs)
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"Sure thing Tuxi." Harry says following her.
"Harry no dont!" Hermoine yells.
"Silence you fool!!" Voldemort says using the imperiou curse.
"Harry no dont!" Hermoine yells.
"Silence you fool!!" Voldemort says using the imperiou curse.
Sora rox!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl flutter her wings very viciously "Harry just broke up with me even the same day he got with me what a bastard." Pearl snuggle next to Vincent.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Suddenly the normal Tuxi felt like herself again. But the course didn´t went away for a long time, she just was able tu say very very low. "Don´t- belei-"
So dhe made what Voldemort say. "Harry, " she have him a letter with Dumbledore's handwritting "I´m sorry but it says a lot of people is loosing faith on you, someone are even sacred of you. They hate you, they don´t want you here. I- Iam very sorry,harry, you know you´re my friend. I even tried to be spy in Voldemort´s army, you remeber it, doesn´t you? ´'m sorry to tell all this to you."
So dhe made what Voldemort say. "Harry, " she have him a letter with Dumbledore's handwritting "I´m sorry but it says a lot of people is loosing faith on you, someone are even sacred of you. They hate you, they don´t want you here. I- Iam very sorry,harry, you know you´re my friend. I even tried to be spy in Voldemort´s army, you remeber it, doesn´t you? ´'m sorry to tell all this to you."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
And you risked running into Leatherface for that? Did you two at least talk about if this was the best course of action or not? I don't mean to be nosy, but I hate to see you in such a state..:Aki-Kun:. wrote:Pearl flutter her wings very viciously "Harry just broke up with me even the same day he got with me what a bastard." Pearl snuggle next to Vincent.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl flutter her wings more "no he will not say anyting to me anymore i like to know why he did what he did" she start to cry but,her wings were mad and still flutter viciously
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
*Vincent tried to hold down her wings and soothe them by gently stroking them*
I'm sure he has his reasons. Whatever the case, he wouldn't want you to be throwing yourself out the window and fainting. Some depserate, constipated, and possibly horny jerk *cough* He-who-must-not-be-named (or Malfoy) might be prowling out there.
I wonder if this has anything to with Voldemort...
I'm sure he has his reasons. Whatever the case, he wouldn't want you to be throwing yourself out the window and fainting. Some depserate, constipated, and possibly horny jerk *cough* He-who-must-not-be-named (or Malfoy) might be prowling out there.
I wonder if this has anything to with Voldemort...
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
aki wings slowly flutter slowly and smile
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Look, it's late. Maybe you'll feel better if you get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"You liar!! Rictus Empra!!!" Harry says as a blast of magic makes Tuxi fly back. Harry walks toward her.
Sora rox!!!
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
"You liar!! Rictus Empra!!!" Harry says as a blast of magic makes Tuxi fly back. Harry walks toward her.
Sora rox!!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Pearl nod and fallow Vincent
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Sora101 wrote:"You liar!! Rictus Empra!!!" Harry says as a blast of magic makes Tuxi fly back. Harry walks toward her.
Tuxi just started to went away. "If you doubt even with Dubledore's letter in it... you are obiouslly your Father's son"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
