Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

You guys are funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Nicholas D.Wolfwood
Master Otaku
Posts: 94
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 4:01pm
Contact:

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Nicholas D.Wolfwood »

you know gaara, you dont talk very much :-k
why is that
Repeat after me: This world is made of*flashes peace sign*
Love and peace! :color:
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Gambit »

He talks, just not right now.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Gambit »

See what I mean?
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:mrgreen:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Gambit »

Don't wanna get off topic.

ED SUCKS THOUGH!!!!!

That and his death was totally awesome!!

Especially since he died at the hands of the almighty
Envy!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :color: :color: :love: :love: :love: =P~ =P~ =P~
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:o
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Gambit »

Make that the All mighty, all powerful, all knowing, all shmexy, oh so very hot, with an awesome taste in clothing, the best power of the homunculi, Envy. ^_^


The look on Ed's face when he died was awesome. ^_^
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Cheshire Cat »

YOu do know Ed's older brother is Envy?
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

Re: re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Gambit »

avalanchegirl wrote:YOu do know Ed's older brother is Envy?
*yawns*

Yeah, I knew that for a long time. Envy's only his half brother though.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Post by Gambit »

Oh yeah, and technically Envy isn't Ed's half brother, but the person he was created to be was Ed's brother.
Locked