Page 5 of 5
Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES
Posted: Feb 08, 2007 2:29pm
by Fujiwara
But I never do the story line. I just love the gaming part. Heck, I usually forget there even Is a story behind it XD
Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES
Posted: Feb 23, 2007 9:39am
by XXserenaXX_07
My top ten games are In no order:
-Devil May Cry 3
-Final Fantasy 7 (Even though its like really old I still think its cool!)
-Final Fantasy 10
-Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
-Bomber man (I think thats a classic game!)
-Resident Evil (All of em Are Equally as good as each other)
-SSx Tricky
-Dino Crisis 1
-Bully
Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES
Posted: Feb 23, 2007 7:19pm
by Kronik_The_Echidna
0. Elder Scrolls Series
1. Sonic series
2. Resident Evil series
3. Devil May Cry
4. Final Fantasy series
5. Jak series
6. Metal Gear Solid 2
7. .Hack series
8. Crash Bandicoot series
9. Fable
10. Half-life series
Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES
Posted: Feb 24, 2007 2:26am
by Shiruba
Erm gonna have to say my top ten are:
1. Atelier Iris 2
2. Tales of Symphonia
3. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
4. Disgaea 2
5. Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2
6. Breath of fire 3
7. Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
8. Final Fantasy XII
9. Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King
10. Okami
Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES
Posted: Mar 05, 2007 3:23am
by animaniac
just took out the old nintendo 64 and played abit of smash brothers with the brothers ....lol ITS SO MUCH FUN IT NEVER GETS OLD!!!!!
