Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Half-Demon High
-
Yellowsakura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: May 14, 2006 8:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
*Yazumi follows the cat form* don't cry. Its bad for a girl to cry
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
Shino sighs some and Ree lets him."
Shino turns and walks off."Ok this crowd of people is annoying me now...i'll go for a walk."He would go into a dark spot near the wall and sink into the darkness.
Ree"See ya laterz"She follows after him and they both wander around the school in the shadows
Shino turns and walks off."Ok this crowd of people is annoying me now...i'll go for a walk."He would go into a dark spot near the wall and sink into the darkness.
Ree"See ya laterz"She follows after him and they both wander around the school in the shadows
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
"And just like that I'm by myself." Xavier sighed, interlocking his hands behind his head as he began to walk down the hallway.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
Name: Emily Rose Blood
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Year: sopmore in college
Student or teacher: student
What type of demon are you: Wolf
Appearance: ((pic only please)) human and demon form
uniform:
causal cloth:
fight uniform:
what kind of power do u have:
Personalite:
Bio:
Name: Rose Emily Blood
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Year: junior
Student or teacher: student
What type of demon are you: fox
Appearance: ((pic only please)) human and demon form
uniform:
causal cloth:
fight uniform:
what kind of power do u have:
Personalite:
Bio:
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Year: sopmore in college
Student or teacher: student
What type of demon are you: Wolf
Appearance: ((pic only please)) human and demon form
uniform:
causal cloth:
fight uniform:
what kind of power do u have:
Personalite:
Bio:
Name: Rose Emily Blood
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Year: junior
Student or teacher: student
What type of demon are you: fox
Appearance: ((pic only please)) human and demon form
uniform:
causal cloth:
fight uniform:
what kind of power do u have:
Personalite:
Bio:
Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Jun 13, 2007 2:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
Emily: *went in the room where her sister was crying stop and look at xavier* "ur a wolf demon like me" *walks off*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
Re: Half-Demon High
*Kit purred while Makoto scratched her ears.* "You know, Makoto, maybe you should try making friends this year. Besides me." Kit said sternly as Makoto opened her mouth to retort. She shut it and considered. But she was still terrified of people for the most part. 'No thanks.' she thought to herself. 'Give me animals any day.' she added.
-
Yellowsakura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: May 14, 2006 8:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
*Yazumi blinks at emily* w..what just happened?
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
Xavier stops the girl before she can walk away.
"Yeah, we're both wolf demons. What about it?" he asked her with a smile.
"Yeah, we're both wolf demons. What about it?" he asked her with a smile.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
"do u mean my sister?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Yellowsakura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: May 14, 2006 8:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
*Yazumi nods, then looks at Xavier*
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
Xavier turned to Yazumi before muttering "Your eyes..."
He stared intently at them for a moment before scuttling back a few feet and blushing.
"Uh heh, it's not what it seems... I just find myself thinking sometimes and uh..." he said, trying to think of a way out of this situation.
He stared intently at them for a moment before scuttling back a few feet and blushing.
"Uh heh, it's not what it seems... I just find myself thinking sometimes and uh..." he said, trying to think of a way out of this situation.
Last edited by Brittle Bullet on Jun 13, 2007 3:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
"my sister is very sensitive person"
Angel: "sis" *runs and hugs her*
Angel: "sis" *runs and hugs her*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
Re: Half-Demon High
*Makoto looked up at the noise and saw people from the other room. She got up quickly without giving Kit any warning and walked swiftly out of the building and around the back. Kit mewed in concern and followed her as quickly as she could.* "Makoto, wait!" she mewed. But Makoto didn't slow down, and she let herself transform into a black cat with piercing blue eyes and a bell around her neck. Her nerves were still making her shake by the time she was outside at the back of the school.
-
Brittle Bullet
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Jun 12, 2007 10:28pm
Re: Half-Demon High
"Is it just me or did a cat just walk by here?" Xavier asked, "Excuse me, but I'm gonna go check that out."
He walked ahead to where he saw the cat run by, and found a small cat with a bell around it's neck.
"Hey little kittie, why'd you run away earlier?" he asked with a delightful smile.
He walked ahead to where he saw the cat run by, and found a small cat with a bell around it's neck.
"Hey little kittie, why'd you run away earlier?" he asked with a delightful smile.
Perception is Reality.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
What's left of my life flashes before my eyes; I stare at the darkness that awaits me. I fight it off with all my might in hopes that someday I may return to the light.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
trisky86 wrote:Name: Emily Rose Blood
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Year: sopmore in college
Student or teacher: student
What type of demon are you: Wolf
Appearance:
Human form: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... 98_l-1.jpg
Demon form: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... onwolf.jpg
uniform: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... 0863-1.gif
causal cloth: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... 044441.jpg
fight uniform: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... f36af4.jpg
what kind of power do u have: she blows fire and lightening. Speed of light.
Personalite: cheerful and caring person
Bio: unkown
Name: Rose Emily Blood
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Year: junior
Student or teacher: student
What type of demon are you: fox
Appearance: ((pic only please))
Human form: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... 044441.jpg
Demon form: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... _28849.jpg
uniform:
causal cloth: the other cloth is like her old sis.
fight uniform:
what kind of power do u have:
Personalite: hyper but very caring person
Bio:
Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Jun 13, 2007 3:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Yellowsakura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: May 14, 2006 8:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Half-Demon High
*Yazumi looks at Xavier and the cat though the window, then smiles slightly*
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
