Page 5 of 6
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 6:46am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Amray wrote:You all Suck and you can't even face the truth!!!!
You're yelling at the wrong person. I'm the one who locked the thread so if you have any problems take it up with me. I was even nice enough to say why I did it, but I'll send you a pm telling you exactly why I did it.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 7:30am
by Amray
I know you locked my thread. You clearly said "I'm locking this thread" in my post so I knew who it was.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 7:37am
by Hardcore
Please stop the spam. Thanks.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 11:00am
by Spetsnaz
♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Please stop the spam. Thanks.
learn what spam is you rookie!
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 11:57am
by Bambi
♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Please stop the spam. Thanks.
I love how you bend the rules to fit you. It's extremely sexy.
♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Lol.. Nice sig. XD
Mhmm, completely appropriate. Responding to Pyro's signature in a Terminated Moderator application?
'kay, thanks.
I can just tell that you're going to have a lot to say to me now, amiright?
Oh and, ♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:First of all.. Neo locked the stupid thread
Wow, Neo certainly did lock that thread, but why do I get the impression that you're blaming it all on him? As in, trying to direct Amray's anger onto Neo. So, if Jesus Christ came in here and said what Amray has already stated then I suppose you are going to say "Dret locked your thread!!" I miss the teamwork.
'You insult one of us, you insult all of us'
Hmm.
I guess you could look at my post as an attack against Forsaken, or you could look at it as an attack against all mods. Looks like I may have killed two birds with one stone, depending on the way you look at it.
If anyone has a problem with my post, PM me about it. =)
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 12:12pm
by Mai
i just dont know why this was a global announcement for so long. or an announcement in general. lol.
you might want to put it back to its original normal thread state.
cause everything is getting all cluttered.
and yeah.
i have something else to say but bambi thinks alike me, and will ultimately say what imn thinking if she keeps posting.
thats the mod that needs to come back
ANNA AND BAMBI FOR MOD AGAIN.
lol. noseriously.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 12:42pm
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
mai is right and i think that well,...........never mind what i think because it would just be edited again....
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 1:22pm
by Hardcore
This thread has served it's purpose.
And, Bambi. Thank you for sharing that with me, even though it was harsh. I must say I agree with you.
I just cant be serious all the time [referring to Pyro Psychos Siggy]
And to clear up confusion.. I wasn't trying to blame Neo.. Eh.
^^ Well.
Any questions at all.. Whatsoever PM me.
~Locked~
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 3:34am
by Hardcore
It seems that I'm being attacked every post, or every action I take along this thread. It may be unjust sometimes, but instead of flaming me can we please change it to a PM?
The original point of this thread, was about AA's users. About how we should work together to clean it up. We can't do anything unless a problem is reported, which is why I've asked you to do so.
But John, (Spetsnaz) that was inappropriate. You can insult me all you want. But tell me, why?
(PM or chat??)
I am a new moderator, yeah. There is no such thing, as the "perfect" moderator. I've made mistakes, and I'll make many more. What I need, is your guys' help with it. Why can't we quit arguing, and work together?
~Unlocked by request, and I feel it's right]
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 5:54am
by Jasse
I totally forgot the purpose of this thread or is it just a thread made for people to be able to take out their aggressions?
Anyways, for some comments that have been made, don't drag me along with others who you think do wrong, I'm the best and so I can't really do anything wrong.
So, Forsaken could you summarize what's happened and what this thread is about because I just don't feel like reading trough all this crap. Thanks in advance
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 7:20am
by Pennyroyal Tea
I came I saw I kicked arse. Game over
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 12:02pm
by Hallow
Yeah, what is this thread about? People just seem to be spouting random problems. Is that what this thread is for?
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 2:44pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Omega wrote:Yeah, what is this thread about? People just seem to be spouting random problems. Is that what this thread is for?
My speculation is that this thread was created with the purpose in mind for the AA users to come together and devise a solution to fix this site's current status.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 3:02pm
by Hardcore
♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:The original point of this thread was to tell users to report other users who have done wrong, but I guess most missed my point completely. But even if they got my point I highly doubt that they'd take it into consideration. -Most of them anyhow support the wrong doers on AA. But I'm just throwing gasoline on the fire now, so I'll yield.
But Neo you do make an excellent point.. Tell me, you guys, why do we flame, spam, argue..? But I do care about the users who left. Call me stupid, but they were a big part of this community.
I never really thought of it that way. I guess I'm too wrapped up in all the rules being broke. I don't see the good somewhat. I've already thought of retiring several times, even though that's not right. But I decide to stay because I'd be a hypocrite. I stated in my application how much I love this site, and if I left, so soon, I'd call myself a liar.
I wish that we could work together, as a site. But there is always going to be rule breaking, flaming, finger pointing, etc.. But these days it's gotten to be too much. This site isn't as bad as some people lead on but if we dont do something now, it will be.
To solve AA's little problem, a lot of users need to change their view and attitude towards the site, and the authority on the site.
We're not the bad guys, even though you may think we are.
Our purpose is to help this site, even though it may not seem like it at times, it might seem like we're too strict but we don't mean to be. Again, it's to help the site.
Please take what I've said into consideration..
Here Kida
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 3:15pm
by Jasse
Oh ok.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 1:18am
by josh :)
♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:The original point of this thread was to tell users to report other users who have done wrong, but I guess most missed my point completely. But even if they got my point I highly doubt that they'd take it into consideration. -Most of them anyhow support the wrong doers on AA. But I'm just throwing gasoline on the fire now, so I'll yield.
But Neo you do make an excellent point.. Tell me, you guys, why do we flame, spam, argue..? But I do care about the users who left. Call me stupid, but they were a big part of this community.
I never really thought of it that way. I guess I'm too wrapped up in all the rules being broke. I don't see the good somewhat. I've already thought of retiring several times, even though that's not right. But I decide to stay because I'd be a hypocrite. I stated in my application how much I love this site, and if I left, so soon, I'd call myself a liar.
I wish that we could work together, as a site. But there is always going to be rule breaking, flaming, finger pointing, etc.. But these days it's gotten to be too much. This site isn't as bad as some people lead on but if we dont do something now, it will be.
To solve AA's little problem, a lot of users need to change their view and attitude towards the site, and the authority on the site.
We're not the bad guys, even though you may think we are.
Our purpose is to help this site, even though it may not seem like it at times, it might seem like we're too strict but we don't mean to be. Again, it's to help the site.
Please take what I've said into consideration..
Here Kida
ohh.