Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A school for the special

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Seras »

Edward took little notice to Misery's presence, she wasn't a true threat. "Or you and Elizabeth and go, because unlike you I have a purpose to be here"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Divas.Misery »

" Don't under think me."
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Seras »

"Your standing there taking up our air. oh what a purpose. I'm here trying to help someone. now stop pestering me." He turned his full attention onto Aki "Are you able to heal?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Divas.Misery »

She sat there silent. Only waiting, For soon her time would come. AND THIS WORLD JUST LIKE THE LAST WOULD BE WEEPING IN HER GRASP.
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A school for the special

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Inxanity yawned abit,sitting down."You guys have serious issues."Inxanity said with a small chuckle."So you guys aren't fighting anymore?"
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Seras »

"She looked away and gave up" He was still looking at Aki and sat down so he'd be able to feel his feet later.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A school for the special

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki ran off and turned into his other form and ran very fast out of their way
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: A school for the special

Post by Keilu »

Name: Lily
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Race: Neko, but she transforms into a dragonAppearence:
Bio:She was abandoned when she was little because she was ill but her sickness was caused because she would transform into a dragon. No one knows more, since she has difficulty for remebering things
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Divas.Misery »

" He ignored me, and said this was a waste of time." Misery stood up, her clothes smoothered in blood, clashing with her Dark red crimson hair.
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A school for the special

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Inxanity,went about his business wandering around the school now as a bored look was carried on his face."Nothing exciting ever happens here.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A school for the special

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

it was to many near him and dislike it
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Divas.Misery »

Misery began to notice the others leaving. "I wish I wasn't this way. Then maybe for once. I could have friends." Sher hands drifted to her sides, as she ploped to the ground.
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A school for the special

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Inxanity spots the girl he saw before and a sigh escapes his mouth."Shes in my spot.."He frowned,walking over to Misery as he kneels down infront of her."Yo."
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Divas.Misery »

"What is it?" Misery says looking up at him. Her crimson hair turning black. As Elizabeth over took her.
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A school for the special

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

You looked kinda sad so I decided to come check up on ya.You ok?"He asked,forcing a smile on his face as he yawned abit.
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: A school for the special

Post by Divas.Misery »

" I'm always sad. Hint the name." She sighed. Her hair casting a shadow across her ice blue eyes.
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
Locked