Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Coincidence or Destiny?

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by The Rage »

KoYue wrote:"But . . . shouldn't you go to class as well?" Rins inquired timidly.

(Audrina ponders for a minute then shrugged)

Why not? I'll walk you back if you want.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by KoYue »

"Um . . . who are you anyway?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by The Rage »

Oh right, I haven't given you my name yet. It's Tsukasa (interchangeable identities) It would be weird to walk back with someone you don't even know.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by KoYue »

Rins smiled faintly. "Sounds like a lovely name."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Raphael picked up Leon. "He'll be fine. It's just last year he sent so many people to my office it wasn't funny. I don't like blood very much so I'm trying to stop him before anything happens prevent all caualties caused by him." He started to walk away. "Oh and don't start falling for him. The school rules prohibit relationships on campus." He walked back to his office.
Emerald "Dante huh? Cute name cute guy. I'm Emerald. I'm a collage Freshmen. You?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Mayoko/Ghai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1224
Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
Gender: Male

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by Mayoko/Ghai »

Dante gave a smirk " collage soph"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by The Rage »

KoYue wrote:Rins smiled faintly. "Sounds like a lovely name."
Okay once and for all you coming or not? If not, Im leaving without you.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by KoYue »

"Co-coming!" Rins stuttered, unsure as to why she agreed.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Mayoko/Ghai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1224
Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
Gender: Male

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by Mayoko/Ghai »

Name: Alice

Age: 17

Grade: 11th

Race: Fox Hanyu

Apperance: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj17 ... /Alice.jpg

Background info: She is a hard worker and very nice. she is shy around new people and is kind to those she knows
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by The Rage »

*Makes way to Art class* You go here, Princess?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by KoYue »

"I . . . think so . . ."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by The Rage »

Alright then. *slams door to the art room open, walks in and takes a seat, looks around* Doesn't look like much is going on.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by KoYue »

Rins nodded slowly as she took a seat near the window.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Emerald went wide eyes. "Soph. Really? Cool." She wrote down some of the things on the board. "Hey wanna do something after class?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Mayoko/Ghai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1224
Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
Gender: Male

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by Mayoko/Ghai »

Dante smiled "sure why not"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Emerald smiled. "Meet me at the front entrance after class."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Locked