Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Lyrics!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
Jamie Madrox
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 460
Joined: Aug 20, 2007 7:27am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Jamie Madrox »

"Blind Man"-black stone cherry

Disappointing change in season
cold has come again
Streets are flooded with excuses
stories never end
People walk in their delusion
wading through despair
We must come to stand as one
and take the cross they bare

We'll try not to cry
when we are walkin' in their shoes
Have you heard the news

Hey, have you seen
the blind man in disguise
Lookin' for his eyes
Hey' have you seen
the rain man lookin' to the sky
Beggin' for sunlight
The darkest times, ain't always at night

A man will hold a sign and preach
this world will not stand
We are all among the scared
so will you hold my hand

We'll try not to cry
when we are walkin' in their shoes
Have you heard the news

Hey, have you seen
the blind man in disguise
Lookin' for his eyes
Hey' have you seen
the rain man lookin' to the sky
Beggin' for sunlight
The darkest times, ain't always at night
most nights i lie awake in bed... gazing upon the stars.
untill i realize and wonder....?
where the hell is my roof???
User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm

Re: Lyrics!

Post by LiquidMist »

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - Little Sister

Hey sister why you all alone?
I'm standing out your window
Hey little sister, can I come inside, dear?

I wanna show you all my love
I wanna be the only one
I know you like nobody ever, baby

Little sister can't you find another way
No more livin life behind a shadow

You whisper secrets in my ear
Slowly dancing cheek to cheek
It's such a sweet thing when you open up, baby
They say I'll only do you wrong
We come together cause I understand
Just who you really are, baby
A world so far away
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Aiden »

Metallica -- The Day That Never Comes

Born to push you around
You better just stay down
You pull away
He hits the flesh
You hit the ground
Mouths so full of lies
Tend to black your eyes
Just keep them closed
Keep praying
Just keep waiting

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
but the sunshine never comes
No the sunshine never comes

Push you cross that line
Just stay down this time
Hide in yourself
Crawl in yourself
You'll have your time
God I'll make them pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this gray

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
but the sunshine never comes
No the sunshine never comes

Love is a four letter word
And never spoken here
Love is a four letter word
Here in this prison
I suffer this no longer
I put it into
This I swear!
This I swear!
The sun will shine
This I swear!
This I swear!
This I swear!
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
User avatar
Dio Brando
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 324
Joined: Sep 06, 2008 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Dio Brando »

Velvet Revolver -- Fall to Pieces

It's been a long year
Since you've been gone
I've been alone here
I've grown old
I fall to pieces, I'm falling
Fell to pieces and I'm still falling

Every time I'm falling down
All alone I fall to pieces

I keep a journal of memories
I'm feeling lonely, I can't breathe
I fall to pieces, I'm falling
Fell to pieces and I'm still falling

All the years I've tried
With more to go
Will the memories die
I'm waiting
Will I find you
Can I find you
We're falling down
I'm falling
R.I.P. Billy Mays: 1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Long Kiss Goodbye - HalCali

Kondo wa itsu aeru ka nante
Sonna kao shite yoku ierutte
Omotteta yo nande darou
Anytime shaberisugi no KY
Chirari miseru tsuyogari no I cry
Namida no kaouka wa dore kurai?
Watashi narini "ai seretai"
Afureru no ni kimi ga mienai
Nido to kimini aenai
Sonna ki ga surunda
Tsutaetai no ni umai kotoba miataranai
Watashi tabun uso demo ii no ni
"Ikanai de" mo ienai yo
Nigitteta te ga hanaretara
Kimi wa itsuka wasurechau no?
Watashi no koto
Tsutaetai no ni umai kotoba miataranai
Watashi tabun uso demo ii no ni
"Ikanai de" mo ienai yo


{English translation}
What made me think
"How can you say that with a straight face?"
when you asked, "When will we meet again?"

Any time you talk too much, I know you don't get it.
For a moment, I see your bluff and I cry.
Do my tears even work on you?

I keep saying "I want to be loved"
in my own special way, but you still don't get the hint.
I have this nagging feeling that I'll never see you again...

I wish I could tell you, but I can't find the words
Maybe I'd rather listen to you lie,
I can't even say "Don't leave me."

When you let go of my hand,
will you forget
about me?

I wish I could tell you, but I can't find the words
Maybe I'd rather listen to you lie,
I can't even say "Don't leave me."
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Hardcore »

Everything We Had - The Academy Is....
You were the only face I'd ever known.
I was the light from the lamp on the floor,
and only as bright as you wanted me to be.
But I am no gentleman, I can be a prick,
and I do regret more than I admit.
You have been followed back to the same place
I sat with you drink for drink.
Take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist.

Everything we had, everything we had,
everything we had, everything we had
Is no longer there.

It was the only place I'd ever known.
Turned off the light on my way out the door.
I will be watching wherever you go,
through the eyes of a fly on the wall.
You have been followed back to the same place
I sat with you drink for drink.
Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist.

Everything we had, everything we had,
everything we had, everything we had
Is no longer there, longer there.

Well, you saw for yourself, the way it played out.
For you, I am blinded.
For you, I am blinded, for you.

I am no gentleman, I can be a prick.
And I do regret more than I admit.
You have been followed back to the same place
I sat with you drink for drink.
Take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist.

Everything we had, everything we had,
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
everything we had, everything we had.
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
Everything we had, everything we had,
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
everything we had...

I'll be with you wherever you go,
through the eyes of a fly on the wall.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

The Rasmus - Livin' in a World Without You

It's hard to believe that it came to this
You paralyzed my body with a poison kiss
For 40 days and nights I was chained to your bed
You thought that was the end of the story
Something inside me called freedom came alive
Livin' in a world without you

You told me my darling
Without me you're nothing
You taught me to look in your eyes
And fed me your sweet lies

Suddenly someone will stare in the window
Looking outside at the sky that had never been blue
Oh, there's a world without you
I see the light
Livin' in a world without you
Oh, there is hope to guide me
I will survive
Livin' in a world without you

It's hard to believe that it came to this
You paralyzed my body with a poison kiss
For 40 days and nights I was chained to your bed
You thought that was the end of the story
Something inside me called freedom came alive
Livin' in a world without you

You put me together
Then trashed me for pleasure
You used me again and again
Abused me, confused me

Suddenly naked I run through your garden
Right through the gates of the past and I'm finally free
Oh, there's a world without you
I see the light
Livin' in a world without you
Oh, there is hope to guide me
I will survive
Livin' in a world without you

It's hard to believe that it came to this
You paralyzed my body with a poison kiss
For 40 days and nights I was chained to your bed
You thought that was the end of the story
Something inside me called freedom came alive
Livin' in a world without you

It's hard to believe that it came to this
You paralyzed my body with a poison kiss
For 40 days and nights I was chained to your bed
You thought that was the end of the story
Something inside me called freedom came alive
Livin' in a world without you

Oh, there's a world without you
I see the light
Livin' in a world without you
Oh, there is hope beside me
I will survive
Livin' in a world without you
Livin' in a world without you
Livin' in a world without you
Livin' in a world without you
Livin' in a world without you
Last edited by Mrs. Vengeance on Nov 02, 2008 5:45pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Aiden »

Story Of My Life -- Social Distortion

Well, High school seemed like such a blur,
I didn't have much interest in sports or school elections.
And in class I dreamed all day, 'bout a rock 'n' roll weekend.

And the girl in the front of the room,
So close yet so far y'know she never seemed to notice,
That this silly school-boy crush wasn't just pretend.

Life goes by so fast, you only want to do what you think is right.
Close your eyes and then it's past - story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.

And I went down to my old neighborhood,
The faces have all changed, there's no one left to talk to.
And the pool hall I loved as a kid is now a 7-11.

I went downtown to look for a job,
I had no training, no experience to speak of.
I looked at the holes in my jeans and turned and headed back.

Life goes by so fast, you only want to do what you think is right.
Close your eyes and then it's past - story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.

Good times come and good times go,
I only wish the good times would last a little longer.
I think about the good times we had and why they had to end.

So I sit at the edge of my bed,
I strum my guitar and I sing an Outlaw love song.
Thinkin' bout what you're doin' now and when you're comin' back.

Life goes by so fast, you only want to do what you think is right.
Close your eyes and then it's past - story of my life.

Story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.
Story of my life.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Jamie Madrox
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 460
Joined: Aug 20, 2007 7:27am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Jamie Madrox »

"Bout Ta' Bubble"-tech n9ne

Dedicated to all the DJ's all over the world, man.

(One for the treble, two for the bass
Come on Techa Nina, let's rock this place)

Tech's in the place, everybody get mainy
Punks betta cuff yo lady, can't nobody tame me
Blame me. For keepin her runny eyed rainy
Ladies used to hate me, now they comin out they panties
Girls on the jock, pocket full of socks
Got fat knots, somethin gone squat
?Down, puttin it down, down for the block?
Tryin to be hot, but you flop,
When you shot to the top but you not... DWAM!!!
I ain't never seen so much green
Than when I seen when my team hit the scene
It must be a dream. Hit the stage, everybody holla
Gettin throwed, ?stripper shows throw away a dolla?
Father, I don't want to leave nobody too blessed
Cuz they greedy in the middle of what I do best
You fixin to see me in the TV with a few guest
We bout to bubble baby, get ya waterproof vest

[Hook:]
Bout ta Bubble [6x]

Bout ta Bubble, Baby [3x]
We calculating

We drinkin and smokin and humpin and likin it [2x]

Yo, get ya ID, passport, state skippin
All around the world, busy with the bass hittin
We ain't come for bustin heads, yea we hate trippin
When we through rockin the shows, man we chase kittens
J's on my feet, car full of beat,
Trunk full of heat, Caribou in the seat
Frown, you can make a song. Clown in the street
Gimme the beat and we leakin
No mercy for the haters that weep
On to the next, Minnesota to the Netherlands
Veterans, caravans, gettin chedder, man
Round the world in a day, off in LA
Oklahoma, Dallas, Kansas City to the Bay
Everybody hifey, the South really like me
Ill Bill got it where the East Coast invite me
Tech's in the air when the mood really strikes me
Hey, we bout to bubble, so imbedded in your psyche



Hey, B-boys hit the flo' wit it
Off in Jamaica let me see ya heel toe wit it
Clown and crunk wit it, A-Town stomp wit it
At the set, jugglettes make they double D's jump to this
House on the hill, hella tip drills
Paul Wall said he'd do me up a red grill
Busta Bus circlin' the 5-6 ville
Forty water, he told me a lot in this business for real
Stormin. In Salt Lake City performin for Mormans
Out of they garments before the mornin, I'm charmin
Leavin em torn, mess with the bull you get the horns
Nina gets with a beauty best, it's armin
Misery's behind me, labels tryin to sign me
Ain't too many who don't know just who the Tech N9ne be
Is she lookin for somethin with a future so shiny
Kansas City, Missouri is where she gone find me
most nights i lie awake in bed... gazing upon the stars.
untill i realize and wonder....?
where the hell is my roof???
User avatar
Dio Brando
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 324
Joined: Sep 06, 2008 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Dio Brando »

"Angry Chair" - Alice In Chains (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn82dMFGN8g)

Sitting on an angry chair
Angry walls that steal the air
Stomach hurts and I dont care

What do I see across the way
See myself molded in clay
Stares at me, yeah Im afraid
Changing the shape of his face

Candles red I have a pair
Shadows dancing everywhere
Burning on the angry chair

Little boy made a mistake
Pink cloud has now turned to gray
All that I want is to play
Get on your knees, time to pray, boy

I dont mind, yeah
I dont mind, i-i-i
I dont mind, yeah,
I dont mind, i-i-i
Lost my mind, yeah
But I dont mind, i-i-i
Cant find it anywhere
I dont mind

Corporate prison, we stay
Im a dull boy, work all da y
So Im strung out anyway

Loneliness is not a phase
Field of pain is where I graze
Serenity is far away

Saw my reflection and cried
So little hope that I died
Feed me your lies, open wide
Weight of my heart, not the size

Pink cloud has now turned to gray
All that I want is to play
Get on your knees time to pray
Last edited by Dio Brando on Nov 11, 2008 6:44am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Billy Mays: 1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince
John Deacon
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 41
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:50am
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by John Deacon »

Pick Some Good Songs - Bedey Boy



Yeah...
Arguments are healthy. They clear the air.
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 427
Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

Soothsayer by Buckethead
"















"
High wire escape artist
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Pink - So What

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na

I guess I just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So I'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope)
I got a brand new attitude
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I wanna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I wanna start a fight
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I wanna start a fight

So, so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So, so what?
I am a rockstar
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

Uh, check my flow, uh

The waiter just took my table
And gave to Jessica Simp- Sh*t!
I guess I'll go sit with drum boy
At least he'll know how to hit
What if this song's on the radio
Then somebody's gonna die
I'm gonna get in trouble
My ex will start a fight

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
He's gonna start a fight
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
We're all gonna get in a fight!

So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight

You weren't there
You never were
You want it all
But thats not fair
I gave you love
I gave my all
You weren't there
You let me fall

So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done (we're done)
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright (I'm alright), I'm just fine (I'm just fine)
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

No No, No No
I Don't want you tonight
You weren't there
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

Ba da da da da da
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Puppy
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 158
Joined: Mar 22, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Female

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Puppy »

Band: Paramore
Song: Misery Business

I'm in the business of misery,
Let's take it from the top.
She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock.
It's a matter of time before we all run out,
When I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth.

I waited eight long months,
She finally set him free.
I told him I couldn't lie he was the only one for me.
Two weeks and we caught on fire,
She's got it out for me,
But I wear the biggest smile.

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
It's gonna just feel so...
It just feels so good.

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way.
Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you.
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,
They want and what they like it's easy if you do it right.
Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him right now.
And if you could then you know you would.
It's gonna just feel so...
It just feels so good.

I watched his wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving...

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
It's gonna just feel so...
It just feels so good.
iRawr.
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 427
Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

Ghost love score by Nightwish

We used to swim the same moonlight waters
Oceans away from the wakeful day

- My fall will be for you -
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I`ll bleed forever

Scent of the sea before the waking of the world
Brings me to thee
Into the blue memory

- My fall will be for you -
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I will bleed forever

Into the blue memory

A siren from the deep came to me
Sang my name my longing
Still I write my songs about that dream of mine
Worth everything I may ever be

The Child will be born again
That siren carried him to me
First of them true loves
Singing on the shoulders of an angel
Without care for love n` loss

Bring me home or leave me be
My love in the dark heart of the night
I have lost the path before me
The one behind will lead me

Take me
Cure me
Kill me
Bring me home
Every way
Every day
Just another loop in the hangman`s noose

Take me, cure me, kill me, bring me home
Every way, every day
I keep on watching us sleep

Relive the old sin of Adam and Eve
Of you and me
Forgive the adoring beast

Redeem me into childhood
Show me myself without the shell
Like the advent of May
I`ll be there when you say
Time to never hold our love

- My fall will be for you -
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
High wire escape artist
User avatar
Dio Brando
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 324
Joined: Sep 06, 2008 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Lyrics!

Post by Dio Brando »

"The Last Fight" - Velvet Revolver (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvFnBdNhQ1E)

Time feels like I've been back in jail
Like when I was doing time in the can
Spend all night on a bended knee
Just to beg for something to believe
Left home with a pack of clothes without a family tree

[Chorus]
This fight could be the last fight
No giving and no winning
One time could be the all the time
Should we decide to end the misery

Time heals all of the burned out bridges
Filled with nothing more than misery
I wear the mask of the unbattled son
Trying to beg for something to believe
Left home with a pack of clothes without a family tree

[Chorus]

Break the chains of featherweights and giants
With the stain forever lasting liars
They're afraid when we spit out the fire
And start living

[Chorus x3]
R.I.P. Billy Mays: 1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince
Locked