Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina looked at her."i know but..im going after Aaron ..and helping him",she said looking down."i can fight...i wasnt able to do anything last time..but...this time im helping him...."she said in a verry determend voice.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Dragsphire
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Jun 30, 2008 9:54am
- Gender: Male
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Dragsphire said to himself "I'm kind of worried about Sherani". He telepathically spoke to her. "Where are you". "Help, I.................can't..................break............free" She screamed
"Of What"Dragsphire said nervously
"Some dark cloud, i'll give you a visual" Sherani projected a picture to Dragsphire, who noticed it was the same material that attacked Wrathe.
"I'M COMMING" Dragsphire said as he took off.
"Of What"Dragsphire said nervously
"Some dark cloud, i'll give you a visual" Sherani projected a picture to Dragsphire, who noticed it was the same material that attacked Wrathe.
"I'M COMMING" Dragsphire said as he took off.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Wrathe looked up, taking a good hold of Yukina, she leaped onto Eliza's back with Yukina in front of her. "Hold onto her spike, and tightly. The dark clouds are coming, I'll go with you to find Aaron, but right now we have to avoid what's coming."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina quickly jumped back off."i'll be fine",she said looking towards the darck shadow thinkgs."ive seen these befour ..and was already in them twice...",she looked at Wrathe with a smile."and thanks for helping me..."
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
"these ones aren't like the others ones, you won't be able to get out." Covering her ears, she heard Eliza's roar inside her head. "alright go eliza." Stepping off her, eliza took to the skies. "I'm not leaving you Yukina. Not for a while. I hope you can put up with me for a while."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina blinked but smiled."of corse your one of my best friends....right?",she saidwith a smile.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Smiled her famous sad smile. "Yes I suppose I am."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina blinked and went over to her."you need to mile a happy smile more offten...."
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Aaron crouched upon the tallest tree in the forest, watching the dark clouds move. "You're doing this aren't you?" he said to himself, "So where are you?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
"I can't...not after what I've gone through, happy isn't an option for me anymore."
Wrathe's eyes widened, moving in front of Yukina, a dark vine went right through her stomache. "Yukina, go find Aaron, and Now!!" Placing her hands on the vine, she twisted, pushing down she broke it.
Wrathe's eyes widened, moving in front of Yukina, a dark vine went right through her stomache. "Yukina, go find Aaron, and Now!!" Placing her hands on the vine, she twisted, pushing down she broke it.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina blinked and got worried."what about you? i cant just leave you here like this"
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Looking over her shoulder she smiled a promising smile. "I'll be right behind you. I swear it."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina looked at her."no ...your lieing",she said slightly scard.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Dragsphire
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Jun 30, 2008 9:54am
- Gender: Male
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Dragsphire arrived at the place where Sherani was trapped.
"Are you Ok" Dragsphire said
"Over here" Sherani said, waging her tail as a signal
"Are you Ok" Dragsphire said
"Over here" Sherani said, waging her tail as a signal
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Wrathe pulled her necklace from her neck. Handing it to Yukina she smiled. "Now do you believe me? that holds half my power, now I have to come back to you. Now go! Please" she looked at Yukina pleadingly.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina looked at her sadly."fine ...but you better",she said giveing the nechlace back to her."you will probbly need this",she said takeing off in a run.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
