Page 47 of 65
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 6:49pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina looked at her."i know but..im going after Aaron ..and helping him",she said looking down."i can fight...i wasnt able to do anything last time..but...this time im helping him...."she said in a verry determend voice.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 5:50am
by Dragsphire
Dragsphire said to himself "I'm kind of worried about Sherani". He telepathically spoke to her. "Where are you". "Help, I.................can't..................break............free" She screamed
"Of What"Dragsphire said nervously
"Some dark cloud, i'll give you a visual" Sherani projected a picture to Dragsphire, who noticed it was the same material that attacked Wrathe.
"I'M COMMING" Dragsphire said as he took off.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 8:10am
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe looked up, taking a good hold of Yukina, she leaped onto Eliza's back with Yukina in front of her. "Hold onto her spike, and tightly. The dark clouds are coming, I'll go with you to find Aaron, but right now we have to avoid what's coming."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 8:48am
by neko_person_lala
Yukina quickly jumped back off."i'll be fine",she said looking towards the darck shadow thinkgs."ive seen these befour ..and was already in them twice...",she looked at Wrathe with a smile."and thanks for helping me..."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:13am
by Wrathe-sama
"these ones aren't like the others ones, you won't be able to get out." Covering her ears, she heard Eliza's roar inside her head. "alright go eliza." Stepping off her, eliza took to the skies. "I'm not leaving you Yukina. Not for a while. I hope you can put up with me for a while."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:28am
by neko_person_lala
Yukina blinked but smiled."of corse your one of my best friends....right?",she saidwith a smile.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:39am
by Wrathe-sama
Smiled her famous sad smile. "Yes I suppose I am."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:50am
by neko_person_lala
Yukina blinked and went over to her."you need to mile a happy smile more offten...."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 10:01am
by MisunderstoodDreamer
Aaron crouched upon the tallest tree in the forest, watching the dark clouds move. "You're doing this aren't you?" he said to himself, "So where are you?"
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 10:39am
by Wrathe-sama
"I can't...not after what I've gone through, happy isn't an option for me anymore."
Wrathe's eyes widened, moving in front of Yukina, a dark vine went right through her stomache. "Yukina, go find Aaron, and Now!!" Placing her hands on the vine, she twisted, pushing down she broke it.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 11:44am
by neko_person_lala
Yukina blinked and got worried."what about you? i cant just leave you here like this"
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 8:52pm
by Wrathe-sama
Looking over her shoulder she smiled a promising smile. "I'll be right behind you. I swear it."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:00pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina looked at her."no ...your lieing",she said slightly scard.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 5:42am
by Dragsphire
Dragsphire arrived at the place where Sherani was trapped.
"Are you Ok" Dragsphire said
"Over here" Sherani said, waging her tail as a signal
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 3:14pm
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe pulled her necklace from her neck. Handing it to Yukina she smiled. "Now do you believe me? that holds half my power, now I have to come back to you. Now go! Please" she looked at Yukina pleadingly.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 4:43pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina looked at her sadly."fine ...but you better",she said giveing the nechlace back to her."you will probbly need this",she said takeing off in a run.