Page 6 of 6
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 8:35pm
by AnimeAngel34
ok cool
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 11:21pm
by KoYue
Theme songs? Hmm, I guess mine's would be "I Will" (dream), "Tobira no Mukuo e" (Yellow Generation) "Every Heart" (BoA), and "Harumonia" (Rythem).
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 10:25am
by AnimeAngel34
mine would be my will kingdom hearts 2 and kingdom hearts
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 11:53am
by Kronik_The_Echidna
I got another thee song.
In Flames - Pin Ball Map
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 12:11pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
nice

re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 12:28pm
by Kronik_The_Echidna
Yeah, but anything after In Flames's Clayman album sucks.
(Is waiting flame)
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 1:52pm
by AnimeAngel34
they sound cool
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 2:02pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Hmmm Another song that would describe me would be
The Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song

re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 3:40pm
by Masaka Khali
Noooo! Now it's stuck in my head >.<
Are you ready kids? I can't hear you....
Who lives in a pinneapple under the sea?
(Spongebob! Squarepants!)
Absobant and yellow and pourous is he?
(Spongebob! Squarepants!)
Who's nautical nonsense be something you wish?
(Spongebob! Squarepants!)
So drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 7:07pm
by KoYue
That song is kinda annoying. My sister once sang it for five hours straight without stopping. I nearly died.
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 7:15pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
re: whats your theme song?
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 8:42pm
by AnimeAngel34
lol thats cute and funny